AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There are only the links for the 1080p version! .. are there links for the 720p version?
720p version literally has less content. It's not just the resolution. If you need a save game I'm sure someone will be willing to share.

If it's the size then I guess you could play the 720p(when it's shared), but you'll miss out.

Reactions: ElReverso

ElReverso

Aug 15, 2019
720p version literally has less content. It's not just the resolution. If you need a save game I'm sure someone will be willing to share.

If it's the size then I guess you could play the 720p(when it's shared), but you'll miss out.
Thanks for the info (y)

UNEAD

Sep 24, 2020
Guys i finished every scene, but i can't get this one and the house in the slum ones:

'' If approaches a for showing him her breast, and the “Dance with naked tits” option is unlocked, a new scene will be available with him. ''

I rdy finished shiny hole events, don't know what to do

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There has been no update for Bardy for a long time. does anyone know why?
There has been no update for Bardy for a long time. does anyone know why?
Because the DEV doesn't deem it necessary to advance that part of the story.

And is it really necessary to ask the same question, word for word, twice in less than half a day?

Reactions: SamHaim and EraRamp

ilovefish

Oct 18, 2018
Guys i finished every scene, but i can't get this one and the house in the slum ones:

'' If approaches a for showing him her breast, and the “Dance with naked tits” option is unlocked, a new scene will be available with him. ''

can u send me your save file

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

both are from the 1080 version
so search for EXTRA in the guide
if u don't have the 1080 version u can't get them

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone have the 720p version for windows?
Or can I download the mac version and run it on windows?
My pc does not have 10 gb of free space, and I don't have that much data cap anyways :HideThePain:

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes