agn25

Nov 20, 2017
QUIZTIME SECTION {moving forward}
[ 1? ] how to start clothing store quest. i need a dress for steve's office visitation .
vivian (the shop seller) suggests her to work as a mannequin. < i ccannot interact with anyone there. MC gives some speech and ran away caz she afraid saleswoman will call tha police

[ 2? ]i missed some options like 'earn 50$ again by showing her boobs ' & topless dancing (street) & ' ask her secretary to show boobs'...
i was in poor area and was looking for that boobs demanding customer, but went to bj option. though not sure if there were boobs-related ones ..and main slut appeared and put 50k debt on me. ...also it looks like i can fail that path...does it mean to stop the quest (forever)? or to (be able to) restart it?
Hard to answer your first question without more info. It looks like you haven't yet completed all the parts needed to start the quest. Make sure Steve has paid Victoria the 5 grand by visiting her at dicks office. Then sleep on it and return to the clothing store the next day.

Once Monica takes up the blowjob offer the rest of the street events are locked. You will need to load a save from before to complete the remaining street quests as of version 15.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
haven't yet completed all the parts
well he did not...i mean was not that supposed to be that way
"First of all, and talk to her about it. (done, she says he didnot get money)
Steve didn’t transfer the money and Monica wants to kick Steve’s ass… But she needs a proper dress to visit Steve. (nothing)"

hm..might be related to clothing for bardie friend school gig... Monica first needs to go to a and buy a housewife outfit. ...so like after that i might get another dress...or use that dress to go to Steve?...

ou will need to load a save from before to complete the remaining street quests
are such quests optional/skippable?

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
well he did not...i mean was not that supposed to be that way
"First of all, and talk to her about it. (done, she says he didnot get money)
Steve didn’t transfer the money and Monica wants to kick Steve’s ass… But she needs a proper dress to visit Steve. (nothing)"

hm..might be related to clothing for bardie friend school gig... Monica first needs to go to a and buy a housewife outfit. ...so like after that i might get another dress...or use that dress to go to Steve?...

are such quests optional/skippable?
The housewife outfit isn't connected to steve's office events.

I just tried an old save, this is how I got the fancy dress event rolling.
After leaving Victoria I went directly to Steves office, Monica tells herself she needs a more appropriate dress. Then to clothing shop, talk to the sales girl and choose "find another way" go home, come back the next day and "steal the dress". When caught by the sales girl "beg her not to call the police". Monica can then work in the store.

I've never had a playthrough where I need the housewife outfit before the red office dress is obtained, so no idea if it affects your ability to work for the red dress.

Yes all the street events are both optional and skippable

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If I start the Revenge path how long am I locked out of other stuff for?
It's a permanent choice that locks you out of other stuff in that save game forever. So make sure you have a separate save file from just before you start the Revenge path.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
so if to choose - is it better not to pick revenge path?
No, you can just use a separate save game dedicated specifically for the Revenge path, and continue with the "normal" paths in other save games. You will not see the contents of other paths in the Revenge path, and you will not see the contents of the Revenge path in other paths. They are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
QUIZTIME SECTION {moving forward}
[ 1? ] how to start clothing store quest. i need a dress for steve's office visitation .
vivian (the shop seller) suggests her to work as a mannequin. < i ccannot interact with anyone there. MC gives some speech and ran away caz she afraid saleswoman will call tha police

[ 2? ]i missed some options like 'earn 50$ again by showing her boobs ' & topless dancing (street) & ' ask her secretary to show boobs'...
i was in poor area and was looking for that boobs demanding customer, but went to bj option. though not sure if there were boobs-related ones ..and main slut appeared and put 50k debt on me. ...also it looks like i can fail that path...does it mean to stop the quest (forever)? or to (be able to) restart it?
Hard to answer your first question without more info. It looks like you haven't yet completed all the parts needed to start the quest. Make sure Steve has paid Victoria the 5 grand by visiting her at dicks office. Then sleep on it and return to the clothing store the next day.

Once Monica takes up the blowjob offer the rest of the street events are locked. You will need to load a save from before to complete the remaining street quests as of version 15.
maybe your corruption are to low

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes