retasf

Aug 26, 2017
What this new Bardie scene is about? Did he made her to do something solo or there is any kind of interaction finally since the boobjob scene?

Jun 21, 2020
I don't understand why games like A wife and mother is more popular than this game. Everything about this game is better than that one, it has better renders, 3D models looks different except that Dick.
A wife and mother feels like such a drag, the updates are super slow, this game on other hand gives out updates faster and has more character story than that. And the scenes are actually good but still people prefer that game, I don't understand why

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
A wife and mother feels like such a drag, the updates are super slow, this game on other hand gives out updates faster and has more character story than that. And the scenes are actually good but still people prefer that game, I don't understand why
I didn't play AWAM for a while (probably more than a year ... or half an hour of content xD ) ... but like me, probably many people love the teasing and slow build up. Of course, dev needs very much time for little content. In that category DM wins by miles.

Jun 21, 2020
I didn't play AWAM for a while (probably more than a year ... or half an hour of content xD ) ... but like me, probably many people love the teasing and slow build up. Of course, dev needs very much time for little content. In that category DM wins by miles.
Yes, slow build up is good, we don't want someone who is decent in one shot and open for everyone in the next, but they are taking it super slow, so little content every update, and they take too much time in between each update

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I kind of wish that the put the rose back in Melanie wasn't a 1080p exclusive. Seems like a big relationship changing thing compared to just being an extra scene like the other extras.

Sep 15, 2020
I love teasing and slow build up, that's one of the big reason for me to love this game, but AWAM is the protagonist feels okay to shower with a black dude and look at his dick but get's offended when someone spy on her when she is in bra. It's really inconsistent.
I don't know either but I would prefer better looking guys in that game here. Some of them are really too disgusting
I think being Dik has better looking guys AWAM has like boys with 4 feet height.

• Haha
Reactions: Hammel312

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I love teasing and slow build up, that's one of the big reason for me to love this game, but AWAM is the protagonist feels okay to shower with a black dude and look at his dick but get's offended when someone spy on her when she is in bra. It's really inconsistent.

I think being Dik has better looking guys AWAM has like boys with 4 feet height.
I honestly don't care what the guys "look like"...but I don't like games with 12 year old boys playing the MC.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I don't understand why games like A wife and mother is more popular than this game.
let me start by saying that i cannot answer this :cool: (oof, im tired of writing that text !!!)

though why would u compare VN and sandbox?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so the question probably should be - why this SB game is less popular than (name another SB game)

that one def hooked me . it has a story and content, ok renders.

i dont even know what to compare it with ...im playing popular ones right now... but id say it would not be productive to compare it with some "patreon-unity" things (BB/MotH/CMA/twist) ... caz such are much more time-management based (hour based), much more grindy and has some slowing down measures implemented ( locked progress ) ...to the point that i feel like id need a rest from such (yeah bit different levels of such, imo Moth<cma<bb<thetwist . not sure if twist would be beaten by bb fans 0.21 renpy-version in actions. prolly twist would still be longer/thus more grindy "in absolute numbers").

also no much point to compare it with date-sims/trainers/brothels

probably better to compare with day/evening SBs. Milfy City, Midnight paradise, summertimesaga, Chloe18 . and amongst these - FBep2 looks good enough. let it all be Tier I, i dont mind :devilish:.

Chloe18 would probably be closest thing to compare it with (female MC,corruption, not much text). i finished first Chloe18 , then i started Back to class chapter which lacks the story and feels more like random grind/achievements ...which is also ok approach if you are tired of being locked to some story tracking and want some "freedom"

so i still need to finish a number of known games and then i have no knowledge ... but i have a feeling that there are not many must play SBs left ...and i am to face a big array of abandoned or unpolished games (with bugs and some not sufficient for me gameplay interface - troubles with saving and skipping) or games with not enough content (like the tyrant looks good but too short for me. i played with cheats but i do that in every game if it is possible. )

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes