Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
you can use the picture in her old house near master bedroom to increase your corruption (in-game cheat menu)
I prefer the good old console, where you can set any exact values for the parameters you need. To activate it, you need to do the following:

1. Open renpy / common / 00console.rpy file
2. Find the line config.console = False and change to True
3. Save change
4. In the game, press Shift + O to bring up the console, if the console does not open press Shift + Alt then Shift + O.

Then enter the code, if we are talking about "corruption" value, then this:
$corruption=900 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$bitchmeterValue=500 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000) - allows you to change the "bitchiness" value.
$money= (here can be any value from 0 to ....................) - Yes, you can make America great again Monica rich again as she was in episode 1. Only now, in the 2nd episode, it will no longer help her. :)

google translate

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Well then I must be completely hallucinating when I loaded my end-of-v0.17 save game with the v0.18 release and just continue on with absolutely zero issue and no need to start over at all.
but no all players have reached the end of v17... in that case... and there are a lot of them... the issue is evident
this time is for the renpy version engine update ... but there was a lot of similar events in the previous updates!

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I prefer the good old console, where you can set any exact values for the parameters you need. To activate it, you need to do the following:

1. Open renpy / common / 00console.rpy file
2. Find the line config.console = False and change to True
3. Save change
4. In the game, press Shift + O to bring up the console, if the console does not open press Shift + Alt then Shift + O.

Then enter the code, if we are talking about "corruption" value, then this:
$corruption=900 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$bitchmeterValue=500 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000) - allows you to change the "bitchiness" value.
$money= (here can be any value from 0 to ....................) - Yes, you can make America great again Monica rich again as she was in episode 1. Only now, in the 2nd episode, it will no longer help her. :)

google translate
there is a built in cheat!
so you do not need to open console
in any case there is no advantage to change the value... if you follow the Event List

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
This is completely unacceptable. He provided information on the entire game and its updates. I ask you to unban in the near future Ragnaroekr.
It's one thing to ban for 10 days - another thing forever. Hey, moderators, assess the damage and draw practical conclusions. Return the person to the chat!

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
stupid game because I refused monica to have sex with steve and I used cheat to get 5k after a week. so I missed first week and went and ate her butt, then I waited next friday to give the 5,000 in person, and still she says I'm late??? what?! and keeps going.

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
I agree Firebless. but I rate only thinking about myself, my own enjoyment. others need to rate for themselves, and we could have a discussion why so many are 5-rating all the time. thats for me is corrupting the ratings. a game can not be perfection that easily. some 5-stars people write like: I like the renders, good start. so my low rates are because of them as well. to counter that.
sometimes I explain in the review that I dont rate because of good renders, or amount of work, but my own enjoyment.

so, I didnt enjoy Fashion Business, but that doesnt mean that is not good for you. Im not holding the truth, just my own opinion. if you cant deal with it, you got a problem. place your own review if you like the game so much.
biggest moron account goes tooooo ^

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
stupid game because I refused monica to have sex with steve and I used cheat to get 5k after a week. so I missed first week and went and ate her butt, then I waited next friday to give the 5,000 in person, and still she says I'm late??? what?! and keeps going.
Looks like Monica needs to warm up her tongue, she's going to get some use out of it.:p:p

In all seriousness though Biff will need to send a gift certificate to Victoria after a photo shoot. He only refuses Monica for a week and then offers work again after that.

Or get Steve to send Vic a certificate by Monica crawling under his desk for some work experience. I don't think it's unreasonable that the dev didn't add a scene that would be almost impossible to attain without cheating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes