supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Anyone with a save ep2.2 before v3 cause mine is broken and can complete the quest in Shiny hole : "Accusing Molly of Stealing"

Apr 11, 2020
Does anyone have a Mac version of the game's second (largest) installment, 0.16?
I don't want to skip all that stuff if I don't have to!

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Hope we get it. But it will probably take some time. Right now, the 1080p version is only available to Platinum Level 2 users ($ 30 per month). In 6-7 days for 1080p the version will be available to Platinum 1 level users ($ 20 per month). Of course, there can always be a "sudden 1080p Hero", but I'm a realist and I don't think the 1080p version will appear here until after a week. I downloaded 720p, but I won't play it yet, as all my saves since EP 1 were created in 1080p versions, and transferring 1080p ----> 720p saves in FB is a bad idea. So I will also wait for 1080p whenever it is posted here.
Exactly as me.

Reactions: Stan5851

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I feel like this game has lots of potential. Loved playing for a while. But I no longer see mac support for newer version (pity). I also find it hard to discover the newer content (and don't enjoy the grind of starting over as saves do not always carry over). What are other thoughts about the painstakingly slow, 'grindy', game-play?

This is not the only game that looks amazing but shares this fate...I truly believe that The Tyrant and Summertime Saga now share this. I realize there is a walkthrough as well (and have followed it) but if a game is too complex to progress (or gives you multiple points where you seemingly cannot do anything) without clicking the right tiny tissue box (for example) in the corner of one screen, and that is the only way forward...then the game is dead IMO. There should be more hints or ways to continue. Devs should open up their expansions to include multiple ways to progress the story (and see it all). Some ppl wanna fap. And thats it. I'd enjoy this game more (and the aforementioned titles) if they took a page from some of the others like spellbook...I do not mind re-playing through that one over again. It is well made...not hard to play through...and typically the updated content is so much that it feels "worth" that level or re-play.

Anyone else share these thoughts?

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone knows if Fashion Business: EP2.2 (v3) - 720p have extra content or is it just that the graphics are better?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This is not the only game that looks amazing but shares this fate...I truly believe that The Tyrant and Summertime Saga now share this. I realize there is a walkthrough as well (and have followed it) but if a game is too complex to progress (or gives you multiple points where you seemingly cannot do anything) without clicking the right tiny tissue box (for example) in the corner of one screen, and that is the only way forward...then the game is dead IMO. There should be more hints or ways to continue. Devs should open up their expansions to include multiple ways to progress the story (and see it all). Some ppl wanna fap. And thats it. I'd enjoy this game more (and the aforementioned titles) if they took a page from some of the others like spellbook...I do not mind re-playing through that one over again. It is well made...not hard to play through...and typically the updated content is so much that it feels "worth" that level or re-play.

Anyone else share these thoughts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes