stole

Apr 27, 2018
i think that scene hasn't been implemented yet... that means Monica can't fuck with the kebab guy
It is very strange, that it is still not in the game. It is like DM forgot about it. I hope this scene will come soon, because I am pretty sure it will be so sexy to watch, instead of these a little bit too many lesbian scenes. :)

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
It is very strange, that it is still not in the game. It is like DM forgot about it. I hope this scene will come soon, because I am pretty sure it will be so sexy to watch, instead of these a little bit too much lesbian scenes. :)
The heat in scenes goes on increasing with each update. Some are knocked out of a common tempo. But sooner or later all the branches that the developer cannot embody purely physically for one update will be completed:). I'm sure ;)

stole

Apr 27, 2018
The heat in scenes goes on increasing with each update. Some are knocked out of a common tempo. But sooner or later all the branches that the developer cannot embody purely physically for one update will be completed:). I'm sure ;)
Yes, true that. :) I like the slow corruption build and that Monica not act like a full slut, but this scene especially is kind of forgoten and much time pass since the kebab guy talk about it...At least, the 20% discount option need to be greyed out IMO, to know it will be in the game sometime in the future. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21122121

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, true that. :) I like the slow corruption build and that Monica not act like a full slut, but this scene especially is kind of forgoten and much time pass since the kebab guy talk about it...At least, the 20% discount option need to be greyed out IMO, to know it will be in the game sometime in the future. :)
I am sure that the next discount will be 50% well or 30%. And then 100%. I'm sure ;)

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I am most worried about the Bardi line. Steam blocks it. Patreon blocks F-218, and Steam blocks Bardi and F-218. Bardi 21 year. Let F-218 be the end of the game. But block a piece of game with Bardi is the bottom

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
It is very strange, that it is still not in the game. It is like DM forgot about it. I hope this scene will come soon, because I am pretty sure it will be so sexy to watch, instead of these a little bit too many lesbian scenes. :)
Jack is a secondary character, the developer is developing and adding new characters in almost every update. I think it will be a while longer before we see the scene with Jack ...

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
Всем привет. Нужна помощь. Пропустил где Моника соглашается быть хорошей цыпочкой для Бифа на пресс конференции. Какой параметр надо изменить в редакторе сохранений? Начинать заново не хотелось бы.
Hello everyone. Need help. Missed where Monica agrees to be a good chick for Biff at the press conference. What parameter should be changed in the save editor? I would not want to start over.

badbossss

Feb 13, 2018
Hi, i have a problem, when i'm in a upper flor, Monica always clean a steam, and i cant interupt it, cant go to difrent rooms, and cant warn Bardie about gym. i play 2.16. Any one know how to fix it?

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Всем привет. Нужна помощь. Пропустил где Моника соглашается быть хорошей цыпочкой для Бифа на пресс конференции. Какой параметр надо изменить в редакторе сохранений? Начинать заново не хотелось бы.
Hello everyone. Need help. Missed where Monica agrees to be a good chick for Biff at the press conference. What parameter should be changed in the save editor? I would not want to start over.
С этим вообще не должно быть проблем. Если все-таки случилась проблема, попробуй кликнуть на картину в бывшей комнате Моники (второй этаж, картина слева) и подключи чит. Если проблема не в этом, есть прохождение
With this there should be no problem at all. If it still happened a problem, try to click on the picture in the former Monica Room (second floor, on the left) and plug in Cheat. If the problem is not in this, there is a passage of

Reactions: 17demon

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
Спасибо. Разобрался через редактор сохранений. Если кому нужно будет, то в этой строке меняем 0 на 1 - monicaSaidBiffSheIsWillBeAGoodChick 1/0 :(1)
Thank you. I figured it out through the save editor. If anyone needs it, then in this line change 0 to 1 - monicaSaidBiffSheIsWillBeAGoodChick 1/0: (1)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi, i have a problem, when i'm in a upper flor, Monica always clean a steam, and i cant interupt it, cant go to difrent rooms, and cant warn Bardie about gym. i play 2.16. Any one know how to fix it?
you shall talk to betty before you can warn bardie

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
The gym with Betty is on Tuesday and Thursday. If it's not those days you can't warn Bardi. Try a save before you clean the stain.

Reactions: Tardi_

fUJI44A

Jul 4, 2019
hello

I am playing the extra version and the map icon disappeared after I left the hotel, is there a hot key for the map?

I have tried reloading and it keeps happeneing.

Kind regards

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
From the spoilers looks we are getting 1 scene with Melanie (fitness spoiler), one scene with Julia (stain on carpet), 2 scenes with Monica ( 1 investor, 1 Abby customers) and 1 Scene with Betty (faithful wife). 5 Events spoiled and we typically get 6 or 7. I am going to guess a Slum event? Although I do miss the private dances at the bar.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I am getting ready for the next update!

But I do have a question, I completed all the previous episode BUT if you see the screenshot of the menu (very useful by the way)

1618685315193.png

In the menu that I posted I do not see Julia story, I do not have Marcus, falling path etc...
In this forum people post the same menu with all the path visible.

Is there any reason?

In the previous game version I kept open all the path obviously!

is my save file wrong? can be fixed or can someone share a save file where I can experience all the other paths again?

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: fUJI44A

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am getting ready for the next update!

But I do have a question, I completed all the previous episode BUT if you see the screenshot of the menu (very useful by the way)

View attachment 1147855

I do not have Julia story, I do not have Marcus, falling path etc...

Is there any reason?

In the previous game version I kept open all the path obviously!

is my save file wrong? can be fixed or can someone share a save file where I can experience all the other paths again?

Thank you
as i understand you you playing version EP2.2 Extra.v3
and vill see scenes from version EP2-v16-Extra
you can't do that in EP2.2 Extra.v3

cos it's actually 2 different games
so if you vill see them you have to dl EP2-v16-Extra
maybe in future DM vill join them to one game

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes