lrrr.omicron

Aug 30, 2020
Won't be much good content and variation left if Patreon bit by bit chips away content deemed non-consensual, everything will be moved into the voluntary slut prostitute direction. And the dumbass hypocrites eiter OK with or haven't realized yet she's forced to prostitute in order to pay off blackmailers..

Understandably D.M. would lose alot of money moving over to subscribestar so instead the game will be watered down into boring vanilla content only.

RIP Fashion Business.
In the long run the more they tighten their grip the more starsystems will slip through their fingers. When the puritans take over we'll be driven to use blockchain.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't remember any abuse in Bardie's storyline? Not more than in any other storyline, as far as I remember.

The fact it wasn't more abusive as far as any natural expectations of what should/would happen is probably why I found that whole storyline absolutely terrible to begin with anyway. While the game's writing certainly isn't ever going to be confused as one of it's strong points, it also brought out the most cringe in that as well imo. And I say that as somebody that would put this game in my top 5 favs.

This isn't a some big loss. If anything it just spares newer players on some of the massive early game grind and gets them to where the good stuff picks up faster.

Last edited:

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Okay, another confused soul here. What follows what and is included in what? Afaik,

Ep.1 is the old thing where she just gets out of prison.

Ep 2.1 v16 and Ep. 2.2 v3 => confusion

Ep 3 v4 is the last and does not include any of the others parts content.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Okay, another confused soul here. What follows what and is included in what? Afaik,

Ep.1 is the old thing where she just gets out of prison.

Ep 2.1 v16 and Ep. 2.2 v3 => confusion

Ep 3 v4 is the last and does not include any of the others parts content.
DM decided to split ep2 after v16. First part of ep2 is Ep 2.1 v16. The second part (was renamed to ep3 after Ep. 2.2 v3) is the latest update right now. And yeah, it's confusing, but we have to keep in mind that this game is under development.

short answer:
play Ep 2.1 v16 and after that the latest update (whatever it is called) and you won't miss anything

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
The last file I downloaded is EP2.1 v17 EXTRA and it's 3.66 GB. Now I'm downloading EP 2.1 v16 EXTRA and it's 10 GB file. Am I downloading the latest release ? Why v17 is shorter than v16 ? THank you.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
View attachment 1154223

Any guess about what's going to happen next?
In this update Philip was mentioned, so that could be one. Since Philip also new that Monica has lost everything right from the beginning when he met her at the hotel. And maybe the woman who manages the prostitutes in the slum area can be present in the next update. Since she was there from episode 1 but never has gotten any focus. She could have been the cause of all this.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes