Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
He said " This episode will be the final in the game. It’s supposed to have 8 new endings that will be released gradually along with new updates. " So we can hope ranch 218 going in developpement after that ?
we can hope. Before v16 i could say that, we wouldn`t see any bdsm action, but now i wouldn`t say that DM banned bestiality at all. (of course in the end of game)
for example - last episode (ep4 version 16), and ban for account)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Stan5851

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
I remember the good old days, when only the 720p version was available in public access a day later (or on release day), and players on f95 could wait 1-2-3+ weeks for the Extra version. At least this scheme of game "distribution" is not as disastrous for the developer as what happens during the recent updates, when almost the day after the release someone leaks the Extra-version to the public domain.
only the 720p version of game is leaked after 2 days. why you're so mad about it?

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Now we know who is the Victoria’s Master
it was clear from the beginning. And discussed a dozen of times - what Phillip want with the help of Victoria and from whom: Monica? (but he successfully do things with her by himself). Melanie or senator`s daughter?
I`ll bet on senator`s daughter - because Philip never contacted with Melanie, and from senator`s daughter he can have some profit atleast. (political or money one)

P.S. Melanie can be too - for example DM will show flashback from past: where Melanie blows him off in a rude way.

As we saw in v15 with Dick and Melanie - DM can make events which take 1st steps in the beggining of ep.2. and finish in end of ep.3.
So i`m sure we will get answer for Victoria`s tasks sooner or later.

But other question - can this be connected with future Melanie`s wedding with Alex?

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
it was clear from the beginning. And discussed a dozen of times - what Phillip want with the help of Victoria and from whom: Monica? (but he successfully do things with her by himself). Melanie or senator`s daughter?
I`ll bet on senator`s daughter - because Philip never contacted with Melanie, and from senator`s daughter he can have some profit atleast. (political or money one)

P.S. Melanie can be too - for example DM will show flashback from past: where Melanie blows him off in a rude way.

As we saw in v15 with Dick and Melanie - DM can make events which take 1st steps in the beggining of ep.2. and finish in end of ep.3.
So i`m sure we will get answer for Victoria`s tasks sooner or later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
When I use the VMOD for episode 1 it just completely breaks the game. It's install was just paste over game folder so I'm not sure how much I could have gotten wrong. Is it broken or my fault?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
When I use the VMOD for episode 1 it just completely breaks the game. It's install was just paste over game folder so I'm not sure how much I could have gotten wrong. Is it broken or my fault?
I recommend a clean installation (unpacking) of the game from the archive. The path to the directory with the game should not be too long, and it is better not to use mods, they damage the game. I also advise you to read the FAQ, it has a lot of useful information, including regarding the 1st episode.

Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
The thing is, this game is 75 hours long. So before you start playing it, which it deserves, it's a good idea to read this FAQ. It's got everything, but it's only 10 minutes long. But those 10 minutes will make it easier for you to play. Welcome ;)

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes