• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

korko

May 30, 2017
It's not clear exactly which quest we're talking about - there were a lot various quests on Julia's route throughout the all episodes. But in any case, there is nothing stopping you from sending Monica to bed in the evening (you can do it right in Julia's apartment, if Monica has already gained access there, or anywhere else).
It's not clear exactly which quest we're talking about - there were a lot various quests on Julia's route throughout the all episodes. But in any case, there is nothing stopping you from sending Monica to bed in the evening (you can do it right in Julia's apartment, if Monica has already gained access there, or anywhere else).
Its not working, beacuse Julia back to Monica house to be a maid again and i cant go julia house.When i go to bed in the evening only option is "sleep". CH3 V16

Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
there is no Living room in Monica Huse and in any case I can find only Bettu... where is Julia

in Upstair Hall or in the down stair hall?

in any case I cannot find Julia in Monica House because there is no room called Living room there
it's called lounge and are on first floor
and are probably misspelled by the translator
well maybe not misspelled but he didn't used the ingame descriptions of the rooms

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
look what i wrote to u
What did you wrote to me? You only wrote to me "extra patch" , my problem is now Julia quest, cant get afternoon to complete "secret meeting". Only get evening and sleep in bed. How can i get afternoon?

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
What did you wrote to me? You only wrote to me "extra patch" , my problem is now Julia quest, cant get afternoon to complete "secret meeting". Only get evening and sleep in bed. How can i get afternoon?
sorry taught you was another i replied
but this is also a translator there don't use the ingame writing
afternoon are ingame = day = the one you see up in left corner
i am working on julias quest now
but it's probably on Sundays like it was in eps3
where monica had a date with julia in the park on a sunday

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Its not working, beacuse Julia back to Monica house to be a maid again and i cant go julia house.When i go to bed in the evening only option is "sleep". CH3 V16
vimmers wrote you correctly, in the game afternoon=day. As for Julia, from what I remember, meeting her at Monica's house is a random event, I was just sending Monica to different rooms during the day until the trigger went off. It should probably, as vimmers says, be done on the weekend. It might even be easier: just fast-forward the week (via the option available when Monica goes to bed) to Friday, then send Monica to bed (sleep) and look for Julia the next morning day/afternoon.

Reactions: vimmers and korko

raziul

Aug 14, 2021
Great Game. The gameplay is tedious and seriously a pain in the ass. But Grafics are some of the best and most diverse (at least faces, sadly not female bodies).
At first I thought it would be a boring story but actually there is some worldbuilding going on within its own rules (everyone is an shallow asshole trying to exploit the others. Males are mostly dumb pieces of shit).

Also I fell in love with Victoria. She is fascinatingly cruel, hot and plays the game of thrones the best. Hope that Victoria will even outsmart Marcus or something like that. She deserves the crown.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EraRamp and Ostego

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Great Game. The gameplay is tedious and seriously a pain in the ass. But Grafics are some of the best and most diverse (at least faces, sadly not female bodies).
At first I thought it would be a boring story but actually there is some worldbuilding going on within its own rules (everyone is an shallow asshole trying to exploit the others. Males are mostly dumb pieces of shit).

Also I fell in love with Victoria. She is fascinatingly cruel, hot and plays the game of thrones the best. Hope that Victoria will even outsmart Marcus or something like that. She deserves the crown.
Oh, it's so hard to resist the sacramental "Ostego, please re-login" under all those bright epithets for Victoria. I didn't manage to do it this time either, haha! :KEK: But all kidding aside, FB is a full-fledged adult AAA game that is historically underrated by some lazy players.)

As for the attitude towards Victoria, in this thread, I've seen a very different attitude towards her. The majority of players want to punish her at minimum and kill her at maximum. So it's worth admitting that the character turned out to be rather ambiguous, though memorable. If you think of Game of Thrones, Victoria, in my mind, is Joffrey Baratheon. I recognize the importance of Victoria as one of the key characters, but I'm in the camp of those players who will give a standing ovation when (if) karma catches up with her.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Oh, it's so hard to resist the sacramental "Ostego, please re-login" under all those bright epithets for Victoria. I didn't manage to do it this time either, haha! :KEK: But all kidding aside, FB is a full-fledged adult AAA game that is historically underrated by some lazy players.)

As for the attitude towards Victoria, in this thread, I've seen a very different attitude towards her. The majority of players want to punish her at minimum and kill her at maximum. So it's worth admitting that the character turned out to be rather ambiguous, though memorable. If you think of Game of Thrones, Victoria, in my mind, is Joffrey Baratheon. I recognize the importance of Victoria as one of the key characters, but I'm in the camp of those players who will give a standing ovation when (if) karma catches up with her.
Exactly Joffrey. It’s great writing of personality if you hate it.

Reactions: EraRamp and raziul

raziul

Aug 14, 2021

As for the attitude towards Victoria, in this thread, I've seen a very different attitude towards her. The majority of players want to punish her at minimum and kill her at maximum. So it's worth admitting that the character turned out to be rather ambiguous, though memorable. If you think of Game of Thrones, Victoria, in my mind, is Joffrey Baratheon. I recognize Victoria's importance as a key character, but I'm in the camp of those players who will give a standing ovation when(if) karma catches up with her.

I think she is quite different to Joffrey. She comes from nothing and has to use what she have to work her way to riches (with which she is obsessed) . She is smart playing 4d chess but also lunatic in her ways to control others and bend them to her will. Interestingly, while she seems to be aware of the shallowness of all these games she is also a prisoner of the desires this society exerts on its members. She is so obsessed with climbing the ladder of society and longing for joining the high upper class ranks, that she is ultimatily not able to break truly free. Interesting character.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think she is the opposite of Joffrey. She comes from nothing and has to use what she have to work her way to riches (with which she is obsessed) . She is smart playing 4d chess but also lunatic in her ways to control others and bend them to her will. Interestingly, while she seems to be aware of the shallowness of all these games she is also a prisoner of the desires this society exerts on its members. She is so obsessed with climbing the letter of society and longing for joining the high upper class ranks, that she is ultimatily not able to break truly free. Interesting character.
It’s not about history of personality, it’s about quality - you have emotions when you see it)

you are among not much ppl how can see that Vicky is good for game)

Reactions: EraRamp and raziul

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
We have karma in Fashion Business, which within the confines of game reality works pretty well. The only problem is the strange selectivity of this karma, which always works for Monica, sometimes for some NPCs, and only Victoria has an artificially created impregnable "plot armor". Personally, for me, the excuse that she's useful for the game (well, yes, useful, since there's a separate storyline tied to her that hasn't been completed yet) is a pretty weak justification for her magical invulnerability. I believe that there should be no untouchables in the game.

raziul

Aug 14, 2021
only Victoria has an artificially created impregnable "plot armor". I believe that there should be no untouchables in the game.
I think in terms of "game reality" she just have this cruel ruthlessness, which seems to be key to survive in this kind of world. I dont believe that we wont get a satisfying "poisoned Joffrey"-moment with victoria. But it needs a good build up for that, so iam very okay with her being kinda untouchable for the time being.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think in terms of "game reality" she just have this cruel ruthlessness, which seems to be key to survive in this kind of world. I dont believe that we wont get a satisfying "poisoned Joffrey"-moment with victoria. But it needs a good build up for that, so iam very okay with her being kinda untouchable for the time being.
Vicky is a good cliffhanger after finish ending text after game end.)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I dont believe that we wont get a satisfying "poisoned Joffrey"-moment with victoria. But it needs a good build up for that, so iam very okay with her being kinda untouchable for the time being.
I hope so, too.
Also I fell in love with Victoria. She is fascinatingly cruel
Everything is learned by comparison. If, for example, you compare Victoria's cruelty to what Juliette does (from "Karlsson's Gambit"), then all of Vika's "cruelty" is more like the harmless antics of a three-year-old with a pacifier in her mouth. I wouldn't call her cruel, but rather mean-spirited and duplicitous, which is even worse.

raziul

Aug 14, 2021
I wouldn't call her cruel, but rather mean-spirited and duplicitous, which is even worse.
yeah you are right. That suits her better. Still I think she is a sadist by heart. Also I guess when there would be the necessity she wouldnt hesitate to commit cruel deeds. Maybe it will show when she is trying to gain more might and has to remove obstacles on her way to the top.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I strongly disagree with this assessment of Victoria's character. I don't think that Victoria is especially smart. In fact, I'd say that she has about average intelligence. I don't think that Victoria is a brilliant strategist, or that she has outsmarted or outmaneuvered Monica, and certainly not Melanie. I do think that Victoria has a certain amount of animal cunning.

I would say that Monica and Victoria are probably fairly equal in terms of intelligence. I would say that they are both just average. Victoria is ambitious and ruthless and opportunistic, but those things are not the same as intelligence.

As for Melanie, I think that she's more intelligent than either Monica or Victoria. I think that she's also a better judge of character, and a better manipulator. She's probably just as opportunistic as Victoria, but she's not as ambitious or ruthless.

Victoria has only been able to get as far as she's gotten in this game because of her ambition, ruthlessness, and opportunism, combined with an incredible amount of luck.

Before Monica fell victim to Marcus and his allies, Victoria would never have tried to go against Monica. She knew perfectly well that Monica was completely out of her league, and she had no chance of changing that.

And I think that Melanie was right in her first evaluation of Victoria. She knew that she could easily outsmart and outmanipulate Victoria. She could play Dick (and most men) far better than Victoria could. Victoria also sensed this, and was rightly intimidated by Melanie.

But then Victoria's incredible luck came in - Marcus. If it weren't for Marcus, Victoria could never have gotten a hold over either Monica or Melanie. They would always have been out of her league. But she saw her opportunity, and she seized the moment. And she was ruthless about it.

If Marcus and his allies hadn't reduced Monica to a desperate fugitive struggling for survival and at pretty much everyone's mercy, Victoria couldn't have dominated her. If Melanie hadn't made the mistake of trying to manipulate Marcus, and then spent time at the farm, she wouldn't be so afraid of getting caught crossing Marcus' plans. And if Victoria hadn't lucked into that photo which could get Melanie in trouble with Marcus again, Melanie would have crushed Victoria.

But luck was on Victoria's side. She just happens to work for Monica's lawyer, so she gets to do whatever she wants with Monica. And she happened to get her hands on a photo which could send Melanie back to the farm, so she gets to do whatever she wants with Melanie, too. It's not brilliant strategy. It's just luck, fueled by ambition and strengthened by ruthlessness.

As for Victoria outsmarting Marcus, that's a joke. All of her influence is only because of him - just crumbs which fell from his table. She's not even a player in his game. She's just a pawn who was able to grab some power over the other pawns.

She is smart playing 4d chess
As I said at length above, I very much disagree. She could maybe manage regular chess, but not at a master's level. 4D chess is completely beyond her.

I don't know. I think that the only people who hate Victoria are the people who don't like the lesbian content. Maybe I'm wrong about that.

I like the lesbian content, and I like Victoria.

I think in terms of "game reality" she just have this cruel ruthlessness, which seems to be key to survive in this kind of world.
On this we agree. Victoria is ruthless, and she seizes her opportunity when she sees it. And she has ambition to climb higher. And she has a cruel delight in humiliating and degrading those who used to be above her.

As for that last point, I think that she especially delights in humiliating and degrading Monica and Melanie, because she knows in her heart that she never could have gotten the better of them by herself, and she resents that fact, and wants to take it out on them.

I dont believe that we wont get a satisfying "poisoned Joffrey"-moment with victoria. But it needs a good build up for that, so iam very okay with her being kinda untouchable for the time being.
Here's what I'm hoping, with regard to Victoria and the end of the game. I would like to see two endings for her character.
  1. I would like to see a "good ending", in which both Monica and Melanie beat Victoria in the end, either together or separately. I want to see her pay a heavy price for the things she did to them, and I want them both to enjoy her punishment as much as she enjoyed tormenting them. I would also like it to be made clear to Victoria, either by events or by Monica and Melanie, that this is happening to her because she tried to play out of her league.
  2. I would like to see a "bad ending", in which both Monica and Melanie end up permanently enslaved by Victoria. I would like her to openly gloat and lord it over them that they both thought that they were better than her, and look at them now.
I want the good ending because I think that Monica's determination and hard work should be rewarded, and she should win in the end, and also because I do think that Victoria is playing out of her league, at least with Melanie.

I want the bad ending because I think that would be the opposite of the way things "should" work out, and I like to have "bad guy wins" alternate endings.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes