Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
100% agreed Monica is no slut. At least not yet. She has become 100% a whore. And yes as you say the slutmeter is totally misnamed. I have always felt that the corruption meter was misnamed as well. Being called a desperation or morality(which would deplete instead of increase) stat would seem more accurate to me. The slutmeter should be a whoremeter. Unless Decent Monkey plans to have Monica begin to think about sex and then have her openly flirt and proposition people as this "slutmeter" stat increases, it's totally misnamed.
You have a point here, I have to admit we never thought about that issue. It will be changed to "whoremeter". ;)

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2020
Is there a mod that removes all the internal monologue? It really ruins the immersion of the choices you make after a "skill check," You agree to do something, but still bitch and complain about it. It's SOOO annoying. Hehheh.

• Wow
Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Surprising we have not got any teaser yet about next update (has been a month since lat release so Decent Monkey is probably taking some well-deserved vacations)? ;)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Surprising we have not got any teaser yet about next update (has been a month since lat release so Decent Monkey is probably taking some well-deserved vacations)? ;)
you could go to DM homepage and see the progress
but remember that he now do 2 projects

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
I downloaded a newer version of episode 2, but my saves are not visible (even when I transfer them to a folder). I finished playing the FashionBusiness-EP2-v14-720p-pc version. I decided to continue, I downloaded the version of FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc here and I can’t continue from where I left off. Is it a save conflict or is it because I played the version with the 720 extension and the new version is in a different extension? Tell me what to do? I don't want to go through again.
Do you need a version in the 720 extension? If yes, then you can get a link to it.
If the expansion has nothing to do with it, and the point is a strong "lag" of the versions where I finished playing and the last one, then can you save at the moment when Monica decides to take revenge on her or go to Marcus again?

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Without looking up the definitions a slut is a woman who sleeps around with different men because that's what they like to do. A whore is a woman who sleeps with men for money or some other inducement like to get a job.

As you said they are often used interchangeably but there is a difference between the two words. They both sleep around but have different motivations.
Wasn't having a go at you, just found the use of the word slut funny after the discussions we were involved in a couple of weeks ago about orgasms and asexuality.:)
Well said: slut =/= whore. Statistically, it's more likely that a woman is a slut rather than a whore.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I downloaded a newer version of episode 2, but my saves are not visible (even when I transfer them to a folder). I finished playing the FashionBusiness-EP2-v14-720p-pc version. I decided to continue, I downloaded the version of FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc here and I can’t continue from where I left off. Is it a save conflict or is it because I played the version with the 720 extension and the new version is in a different extension? Tell me what to do? I don't want to go through again.
Do you need a version in the 720 extension? If yes, then you can get a link to it.
If the expansion has nothing to do with it, and the point is a strong "lag" of the versions where I finished playing and the last one, then can you save at the moment when Monica decides to take revenge on her or go to Marcus again?
you need to migrate your saves cos new game are 1080 extra
you see migrate when you are in loading screen

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I can't put my finger on why but there is something about Monica that makes her so incredibly more sexy than the vast majority of game characters. The only other one that is compaibly hot is Anne from The Adventurous Couple (but that game is struggling right now).

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Hello, everyone. Can you give me a hint? I'm trying to get through the farm branch right now. Monica already went with Marcus to his friends and showed how she knows the commands. The Tasks list says that to continue this branch you have to walk up to the police station in a week, go back home and insert the plug, go back to the police and talk to the detective. I've already missed a week (even more), but approaching the police station all I can do is "Run away from here" and Monica refuses to pick up the plug .
Can you tell me what to do?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v10 1080p and earlier.

Notice for v10: Some scenes, for example Betty's last 6 scenes and a few others, are unplayable. As far as I can tell there are no labels for those scenes, so they show up just as thumbnails. They are shown with a black frame, instead of the normal blue.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
does this work with all first episode as well?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hello, everyone. Can you give me a hint? I'm trying to get through the farm branch right now. Monica already went with Marcus to his friends and showed how she knows the commands. The Tasks list says that to continue this branch you have to walk up to the police station in a week, go back home and insert the plug, go back to the police and talk to the detective. I've already missed a week (even more), but approaching the police station all I can do is "Run away from here" and Monica refuses to pick up the plug .
Can you tell me what to do?
If you have played through the scene with the guys wearing the masks then you have completed all the Marcus events produced for now.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes