fuze_n

May 4, 2017
I thinking about full rework of the game.
I realized that the RPGM format is not popular now.
All that it is - people find it boring.
It's my first experience in adult game making and I have the right to make mistakes.
Maybe the right decision will be cut RPGM Gameplay and make it playable in rendered scenes like in Novels.
I can do it based on my current engine.
As far as I know, the problem with him is only NPC walking and pathfinding. Maybe several hard places in walkthrough. Some bugs with it.
It's a pretty good effort in some regards for a first game. I think the biggest mistake you made, one that many people making RPGM style games make, is the size of the world. You clearly put a lot of work in to making the city, but honestly the biggest I'd go for a game like this (this is a personal preference of course) is something the size of Anna Exiting
Affection. Even that is a bit much at times when you're trying to remember where someone lives.

It's just really hard to get a good flow in RPGM style games with free roam. I personally still like games like these when there isn't a lot of running around (but some people are instantly put off when they see RPGM style). An alternative if you want to keep some of the rpgm gameplay could be to just have a city map with locations you click on and you be put into a small RPGM area (inside a building, a part of the street with triggers to keep you from running off too far etc.) or just full VN style with moving around like Milf City.

What ever you decide to do, I'll play it. The parts I liked I really liked. It was just unfortunately too much downtime between those parts (it took me 4-5 hours to finish something that could have been a good 1-2 hrs game), but there is absolutely potential for a good game here. And like you said, this being your first time doing something like this you have the right to make mistakes. You absolutely have the potential for something good here, so keep at it.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
It's my first experience in adult game making and I have the right to make mistakes.
Maybe the right decision will be cut RPGM Gameplay and make it playable in rendered scenes like in Novels.
As far as I know, the problem with him is only NPC walking and pathfinding. Maybe several hard places in walkthrough. Some bugs with it.
Yes, you do have the right to make mistakes, and, for a first-time adult game maker, I'd say it's a very good attempt. The renders are beautiful, and so is the girl. I love the backdrop, too - taking an arrogant girl a notch or two down. But, to reiterate, I'd love to see the pointless walking and driving around cut back on.

PS: Any plans to introduce the Ranch 218 route? What more fun to put her in her place than to have her "hired" by the very people she's treated shoddily, who then make her do debasing stuff she's not allowed to refuse.

Reactions: 50996

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
The fact that you're thinking about these these things and sharing your thoughts is terrific. It gives the impression that you are invested in making a great game.

I side with those who do not like RPGM elements. I find that the difference in graphical viewpoints contrasts too much and interrupts the flow of the story. I prefer great renders and choices.

Reactions: Firebless and g22

zebze

Aug 13, 2017
Please add new scenes. I really liked the game and expect it to be with more sexual content.

U

User_326355

Bro I love the renders, and the plot. It's different and I think it's a sick idea, but I have to agree with you I do avoid a lot of RPGM games because it's way too much grinding. The car trips took ages! But I have to say the plot and renders make it worth the wait tho.

g22

May 30, 2017
Ranch 218 could be very, very!! hardcore! It's the absolute opposite of what happened before.

I the main episodes she will be "hired by the very people she's treated shoddily" as you say.
But the Ranch 218 - this is absolute horror.

If you played the game, then, most likely, you remember what Marcus said about things awaiting for her there.
It's all true.

But for now, my main purpose is to fix and rework gameplay of the current version of the game.
I tried to make a good renders, a good story. It seems to me that this is one of the best stories of all games here.
Not the best translation, perhaps, spoils the impression, but i will correct it with time.
Also i plan to add more H-scenes in the Episode 1.
After the release of the game, i was going to immediately develop episode 2.
I used to plan to release first part of it in May.
But how can I deal with this if almost all the marks of my game are "shit" and "crap"?
Most players just ripped my renders and did not learn anything about the story itself. It's all because gameplay. The story itself is not so long as there are long walkings, car drivings and etc.
I can not leave it at that.
I do not want to let a few ridiculous slowly crawling sprites spoil everyone the impression of the story.
@DecentMonkey - Haters gonna hate. Being the Internet they hate a little more harshly than anywhere else. I played the v3 and although I do agree with the others in that it is slow and grindy you've done exactly what I hoped and tried to fix it. How many games do we know where they got everything right first time? Not many at all, so please don't let these nay sayers get you down. The renders are very good indeed, I really enjoyed the story, too many fast-paced games don't give you the chance to hate the MC enough so then players wonder why she's being treated in such a way, your story paints this reason really well.

I would have loved the game if I could have held ctrl or enter to speed all the movement up but I'll give v4 a try in the hope you're fixes get me closer to a great game in the making.

Keep up the good work DM

Reactions: Menpower

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I think I have to disagree with some people here, please don't implement this Ranch 218. I guess it was terrifying enough for her to know that such a place exist and she could actually end up there. In my opinion there is a difference between beeing a total bitch to your employees (who could just say fuck you and quit) and beeing gangraped and fucked by pigs... I think we all want to see her getting degrated and humiliated to some point, but as I mentioned in my review, you should leave her some dignity and maybe even give her the chance to change her view towards people in the end.
If you keep up the good work I'll definitely keep playing, no matter what engine

Reactions: nocure and Melix3

andrei.dinu

Jul 19, 2017
i was really curious about what happens in the game. But i quit at collecting 35 reports for tiffany. FFS who had that ideea?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Based on the author's willingness to listen to constructive criticism, and the statement by posters I trust that there was a game here after a while, I resumed my playthrough (I had stopped at the "collect 35 documents" fetch quest because, frankly, I thought that was a total bullshit quest idea, unfun, and would take way too long), and found that, with the new version (speed-ups possible) the game was a lot more palatable. Not fun, yet, but more palatable. Another key was discovering that, if you use arrow keys while near NPCs, the PC can dodge past them and, essentially, go though them. That meant that the massive NPC traffic jams were not game-breaking.

About 4 hours in, the PC's situation takes a dramatic change. The game takes a dramatic change, too: it becomes fun! If one could get to this part of the game two hours in rather than four hours in, I'd have rated it two stars better than I did.

The game is still much too long and repetitive at the beginning. I can understand the desire of the author to have the MC meet everyone on the way up that she will meet on the way down, but that's just too much initial exposition. DM, here's a thought on how to get what you want without boring the players at the start: use flashbacks for some of these characters. You should aim to have the jail scene start within two hours of play.

You need to keep the interactions with the driver and Dick. Keep the talk with Steve. Do the clothes store as is. Keep the maid, but cut back on the torturous conversations. Have the two models show up in flashback when Monica meets them on the street corner. Have Steve's secretaries show up in flashback whenever they next appear. Have the neighbor show up in flashback when his revenge scene appears, etc. You get the idea.

The key is that the game only really starts to get fun when the jail scene starts. It's actually very good from that point on. You want to get the player to that point as quickly as you can without sacrificing essential background story. Anything that can be delayed until that point should be. Flashbacks are a god way to do that, since you can establish that Monica is a bitch early, and the flashbacks (Monica remembering what she did to these characters and why she's now scared to see them again) will make sense. It might even be a benefit, sine the player may have forgotten what Monica did to them in the first hour of play by the time he or she gets to the sixth or seventh hour of play.

Just some thoughts to consider. I have gone from being pessimistic about the game to being actually hopeful you can make this work, because the latter half of the game is actually very well-done, indeed. I didn't even mind the walking around - I thought it set her state of mind quite well.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, and one quick idea that I think will add a lot of flavor to your game without much "cost:" add a "bad end" screenshot of Monica as a slave in Ranch 218 whenever she gets arrested for jaywalking or whatever, instead of going directly to the load screen. You don't need any interactions or other characters, just a pose of her naked, collared, and handcuffed (even better of her hands are cuffed to her collar behind her head - even more helpless) for five seconds or so, and then the load screen. That would drive the point of her fate home, and provide a little eye candy.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Very good game, renders are 10/10 (vote), the game is very slow and contains 1 only sex scene and 1 animation, but it's worthy to wait the next update!
Very large amount of renders too...

Reactions: Firebless
Nov 24, 2017
I'd have to put in my hope for Ranch 218 getting put into the game as well. That place sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Especially with a character that deserves it so much.

Reactions: Lycan73

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i don't like the Rpgm stuff in the game why didn't the dev made it in Ren'Py i died by a car forgot to save the game and i don't want to play again becouse of it

Oct 31, 2017
I don't really post here, but consider this a PSA. Don't bother. I literally don't even know where to start. For the technical side of things, this is the first game I have had to actually install. The engine runs OK i guess, but if you thought RPGM killed the pace, I got some news for you. I have never been forced to stare blankly at my screen for this long before.
For the story, I get that she is unlikable, but this is just taking it too far. Why the fuck do you hammer this point home in 4 fucking scenes in a row, we are actually not retarded. The writing is super fucking obvious, and the grammar is so bad its actually distracting. If you still want to try this game, consider the fact that i played this yesterday, and I'm still mad enough about it to post today. 24 hours later!
CGI's are mediocre at best. Not that they make or break a game, but when they are the only thing you could have managed to do correctly, this doesn't quite cut it.
0/10 - Would rather never play any games again than sit through another minute of this crap.

ajax83

Nov 3, 2017
Holy shit, this has got to be the longest most boring intro to any game ever. Im am seriously beginning to wonder if this is all some deeply involved trolling...

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes