Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep.1.1] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16.01] [DecentMonkey]

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Fashion Business [Ep.4 v7.00] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Fashion Business [Ep.4 v7.01 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Please don't get my hopes up, with this game I feel like I've aged 10 years to see a few motherfuckers get what they deserve.
I don't really believe in the happy outcome of this game (even in the main storyline Office/Photoshoot). Although logically there should be several different endings (both good and bad), but it's better not to fill yourself with false hopes and be ready for a bad ending(s) of the game.

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
in
FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc\game\Quests
and the other 3 episodes
find the file Achievements.rpy
open it with a text editor like notepad or notepad++
in the last line change false to True

this is much easier than installing those gallery mods you can find here
and gallery are ingame in left upper corner and looks like a diploma

this is for eps1,1 and shall be extracted in the game folder
and only for vers 1,1
use extract here
not extract to
View attachment 2764716

there are changes from eps4 v5
it shall looks like this

def check_achievement(str):
if str in achievements_labels:
achLabel = achievements_labels[str]
if (achLabel in persistent.achievements) == False:
persistent.achievements[achLabel] = True
# renpy.save_persistent()
print "Achievement reached!"
return True
return True

def get_achievement(achLabel):
if (achLabel in persistent.achievements and persistent.achievements[achLabel] == True) or debugMode == True:
return True
return True

def check_shake_achievement(video_filename):
shake_img = re.search(r'shake\_(\d+)', video_filename)
if shake_img != None:
check_achievement("img_" + shake_img.group(1))
return True
I get an error, what do I do wrong?

MakeMeGo

Dec 19, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep.4 v7.00 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
[/QUOTE]
Ep.4 MEDIAFILE Pc link got blocked

Last edited:
Reactions: nibagat

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I would actually like to play the game again but after I had only unlocked a little more than half of the events in ep 3 at the end and I had no idea how to unlock them I gave up. I don't think I'll play it again until there's a decent walkthrough.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
So, they already release this game on here less than 1 day after the official release date.

That $30 Patreon membership don't mean shit huh?

Forsaken08

Apr 26, 2019
"Activated" patch for ep4 v6 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/4vygre6jyv
https://pixeldrain.com/u/5i2pcao5
Offsets for fb_unextra:
Ep3 v16: "316:30477"
Ep4 v6: "406:38197"

Below are some alternatives.
(*) If you want to just play and don't care about viewing images in an image viewer, put the corresponding z_activation_*.rpy file to the subfolder "game" inside the game folder. z_activation_316.rpy is for ep3 v16, and z_activation_406.rpy is for ep4 v6.

(*) If you want to decode images, use fb_unextra. It requires Java (oracle.com) and a functioning brain on the user side.
Run it without arguments to see usage help.
In short, you use it like this: java fb_unextra -if INFOLDER -of OUTFOLDER -o OFFSET
INFOLDER is the game folder.
OUTFOLDER is the folder to put the decoded images to.
OFFSET depends on the game version. For ep3 v16 it's "316:30477". For ep4 v6 it's "406:38197".
For Windows users, there are "fb_unextra.drop.*.bat" scripts for convenience - just drag and drop the game folder on it and it should decode the images for you, backing up the original files as "*.(z117extra).jpg".
this patch works with current version?

InfernalDevil

Jan 6, 2018
Still not walkthrough addon? This game is so huge and complicated, I guess it just have to be there. I remember when it just case out, pixel hunting how to progress working as a maid in the house- was just nightmare. Did they change something?

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Migration button disappeared in V7
The last time I used this feature was a long time ago (probably in the beginning or middle of episode 3), but AFAIR I didn't use the migration button but manually copied my 1080p saves to the folder where 720p saves should be. C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\ After that I just loaded my save and started playing. Yes, there were some inconveniences, but I described how to deal with them in 1.5.13 of the FAQ. Try doing the same thing, just copy your saves to the 720p saves folder and start playing. Maybe this method will still work.
Still not walkthrough addon? This game is so huge and complicated, I guess it just have to be there. I remember when it just case out, pixel hunting how to progress working as a maid in the house- was just nightmare. Did they change something?
FB has never been difficult, it has inbuilt hints (in the quest log) for each event, plus a fairly detailed walkthrough is written, which I suggest you use. If you have any difficulties, feel free to ask questions here. Plus it makes sense to read the FAQ, it answers most of the most common questions.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes