Cilverah

Oct 7, 2019
"

Fashion Business: EP3 Crossroads (v11) has been released!
Hi there!
I’m happy to present another update to your favorite game, Fashion Business!
This update is the result of a lot of work, and I hope you guys will appreciate my effort!
The update includes 1,382 images and lots of hot close-up animations!
What’s new:
  • Shiny Hole: Ashley’s business difficulties. Will Monica be able to come to a favorable agreement in a business negotiation with the banker? (large animated scene).
  • Home: will Monica be able to contain her new unusual feelings when dealing with Fred? (animated scene + another animated scene in the Extra version).
  • Steve: serious business negotiations in Steve’s office (large animated scene + another animated scene in the Extra version).
  • Victoria: will a rising model Victoria manage to outshine Melanie on set?
Improvements:
  • Bug fixes.

During this update, I had to reorganize my working pipeline a little. But despite all the challenges, I always try to get the work done as quickly as possible.
As always, a huge thanks for your continuous support!
Your support helps to grow the quality of our project. We’re able to keep on improving it thanks to you!
Enjoy the Game!
"

cool2505

Jan 25, 2022
"

Hi there!
This update is the result of a lot of work, and I hope you guys will appreciate my effort!
What’s new:
  • Shiny Hole: Ashley’s business difficulties. Will Monica be able to come to a favorable agreement in a business negotiation with the banker? (large animated scene).
  • Home: will Monica be able to contain her new unusual feelings when dealing with Fred? (animated scene + another animated scene in the Extra version).
  • Steve: serious business negotiations in Steve’s office (large animated scene + another animated scene in the Extra version).
Improvements:
  • Bug fixes.

During this update, I had to reorganize my working pipeline a little. But despite all the challenges, I always try to get the work done as quickly as possible.
Your support helps to grow the quality of our project. We’re able to keep on improving it thanks to you!
Enjoy the Game!
"
where are the links????

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
"

Hi there!
What’s new:
Improvements:
  • Bug fixes.

Enjoy the Game!
"
Great update, I'm happy for those who develop updated branches, I'll wait for the next one, I hope it will please those who are interested in other development. All health and good luck :) :) :)

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes