Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
For the past couple months, each time I load a saved game I have to deal with the music and credits scrolling by. Why?

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
Secont police station .. and not move
And :Monica can see what kind of panties Betty wears when she comes to her former bedroom in the evening.

In which bathroom is it not in the bathroom where there is no cabinet anyway .. just in the bathroom which is below but the drawers are inactive. Or there is a stumbling block in the above location .... the street job is 0.5 pays: D which is little ..2 within 5 weeks the 5k dollar is not fulfilled.
Part of the story is missing

NiRBaS

Jul 17, 2018
People tell me how much corruption is required for a photo shoot, how not to come in, so she is mad, and only after talking with Dick, I'm getting a photo shoot. Sorry for my English

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
I'll go back second on Friday night .. I'll talk to him. until then, i'm good .. i'm going to go to the photo room and i can only choose negative.

Oct 28, 2017
So, I had Monica do the photo shoot, and flash Biff her tits.

The official walkthrough ( ) says this:

"Keep making photo shoots and make money until Biff’s level rises.

After some time, Monica will find out that her secretary began to behave differently."

Neither can I participate in additional shoots, nor has the secretary's behavior changed. She can't go to the castings either.

What I am I doing wrong?
You have reached the end of the chapter.
Biffs level is frozen after Level 1.
The secretary wears sexy lingerie and tells Monica that they are demanding things from her...thats the changing behavior.

O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
I'll go back second on Friday night .. I'll talk to him. until then, i'm good .. i'm going to go to the photo room and i can only choose negative.
That never happened to me. Maybe you need to have enough corruption to be able to do it? In my play-through I raised corruption as much as I could.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I'm at corruption 330 and can't progress past showing ass wearing the black dress. Everybody else is frozen. I'm on that damn failing path and its tough. Gave Victoria a rim job for missing payment. Other than that this grind is frustrating.

O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
no son indicating where the dress is
If you want people to help you with a problem, you have to give a good and comprehensive description of what the problem is. If your language skills are not sufficient for that, it will be very hard or impossible for people to help you. In that case your only option might be to find someone to translate for you.

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
Wow! Sorry for creating such a bad game and waste your time by playing in it :)
Maybe I don't think by my brains (as you said), but... I have a question: What makes people as you suffer for hours playing the worst game in the world? ;)
There are tons of bad games, and you just registered on this forum for post message about how this game is bad. And the funny thing is, many haters play every new version of this game ;)
Maybe you admit to yourself that this game causes emotions. It's not like tasteless bubble-gum, and then perhaps you look at it in another light.

I'm sorry I was rude when I wrote that I didn't think you're thinking with your brain. It was rude putting like that and totally offensive and useless to translate what I think.

You can write a story from A to Z and fill some letters by something you think to know. That's up to you to create a world but your readers will always try to bring the story in a reality. If they don't succeed to believe in those letters you filled mechanically they may give up.

I didn't see/understand all connections you wanted to introduce us.

I stopped after saw Fred in front Dick's office. And I believe it's the real start of the story. And obviously I have question and my curiosity has been a little bit raised.

But the time to get there. Man it's insane.
I'm still thinking this all jail's story it is a non-sens.

She's famous, one second later she lost everything. Even her rights. Like she never exists. We get out from those 2 weeks of jail where we learned nothing except the farm the last day. No phone (why ?) no money.

It looks like there are an investigation in progress but her office and her house has been sold/taken by someone else in 2 weeks. But her bank accounts has been frozen. No offshore accounts ? :eek: . She is no one, but she is able to get out of jail by a "mistake"/loophole with the law. So there is something higher than Marcus and he has to release someone who doesn't exist :unsure:.

It's the first time I heard that you could loose your nationality from birth after 10 years. In my country there are small very small case where you can loose it.

No media, no one recognized her. She has been erased in only 2 weeks ?! From my point of view it'd be more interesting to replace her by a "clone" and pretend she's a liar. Or push a scandal more around her and use all the people you introduced us to bury her.

I may had some bad choices and at the end I was only friendly with Julia (I think). So obviously no help from Dick it's kind of the first things logic I read. (but why does he knows about the farm and help her to get out from jail and not helper at the end. ? If a woman acts like a bitch to me and i know what's waiting her ... I'll use it, like Fred is doing but still... maybe I'm on the wrong branch.)

For me. There are too many things you're trying to put in the introduction. And I don't think the way you did is relevant. By the time it takes or the game play. (When we don't play Monica and we can have some choices. I barely had the feeling that my choices with Monica had an impact on the story... so about steve, fred, gazoil store... ).

Go to the point and stop turn around on something obvious.
I.E. :If Julia has to suck Fred's cock. Show : fred grabbing her head pushing down on her knees and the moment later we saw Julia in the hall wiping the corner of mouth. Monica saw a subtle think with her but doesn't take care because she's still piss off at her. Like a really high jump cut. Okay you show less sex content but you keep the focus on Monica until she discovers the real face of her driver.

Don't see a hater when you read me. I'll never spend my time to tell you it's bad for my first post on this forum when I signed of 2 years ago. To be honest you're the first one for who I feel like I needed to say that it's pretty bad. If I didn't rage quit it 's just because there are a little something new that others didn't make.

I answered you from my phone, I'll try to read myself later on the computer to see if it's in the limit of understandable.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Well, I don't know...

The update starts out great with new scenes, but then it's grindy and repetetive again. You get the option to skip until Friday, but that makes no sense as you have to work on raising corruption, because to get the most out of it you need 180 corruption. So you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So despite the nice start and supposedly great finish - I am not done grinding yet - again you are repeating linear days cleaning / streets - just like before. I am glad that my old save worked, because I repeated that routine to exhaustion to get the corruption up, which pays now, I almost got enough corruption for the foto shoot.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes