ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
I'm being to feel like Monica ... I want to kill everybody or at least send them down the farm. Dick's secretary is as hot as fuck but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Relentlessly depressing and I look forward to taking my justified revenge.

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
guys , in the EP1 version i can scroll turn back with mouse , in EP2 i cannot , and this is really annoying .. how can i fix ? thx

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
I only get 90/100 with the photographer? After that what i do in the game? Is there some end cause everything are frozen!

Jan 15, 2019
I'm going bitch route and I haven't given Victoria a dime yet, when does she start calling me out on it? It's been like 3 weeks in a row now.

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
i need 5000 dollards until friday , i sleep till friday , then nothing happens . i can wear new panties , but i'm '' frozen '' because i dont know which panties betty wore last day . i keep cleaning house , i came to the gym , then it is the same thing happening everyday . monican cant work as prostitute ... how can i ? ty

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
''i need 5000 dollards until friday , i sleep till friday , then nothing happens . i can wear new panties , but i'm '' frozen '' because i dont know which panties betty wore last day . i keep cleaning house , i came to the gym , then it is the same thing happening everyday . monican cant work as prostitute ... how can i ? ty ''
guys .. answer ??

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
''i need 5000 dollards until friday , i sleep till friday , then nothing happens . i can wear new panties , but i'm '' frozen '' because i dont know which panties betty wore last day . i keep cleaning house , i came to the gym , then it is the same thing happening everyday . monican cant work as prostitute ... how can i ? ty ''
guys .. answer ??
All the answers are already given. You can earn 5k by doing photosessions, you can wear Bettys panties, but there is of course a limit because this is v02, besides you see which panties Betty had yesterday when you visit her in the evening in her bedroom, in the gym is just the one scene (v02), and Monica can't work as a prostitute yet, because, you guessed it, v02. She can hand out flyers or earn money and corruption by showing her breasts and ass. So, everything was said before ;)

Reactions: leosparta

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'm going bitch route and I haven't given Victoria a dime yet, when does she start calling me out on it? It's been like 3 weeks in a row now.
I'd imagine some things are just limited right now... to ask this question would be like asking why the police said you could be free for ONE day and yet here you are weeks later eating falafels and getting groped by randos. It's because the game isn't finished and by playing it you accept that there's limitations to what you can do until it's finished.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes