Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Spoiler EP3 v16 – Monica's New Life (Public) - An exclusive leak that even the developer doesn't know about.
the_best_spoiler.jpg

Monica is changing her life for the better. Will she be able to settle into her new place with dignity? What new shaggy and furry friends will she make?

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It’s cruel joke (
I thought about adding a smiley face, but then I thought that an extra sentence about "a leak that the developer doesn't know" about would already look like a joke. ;) Well, I underestimated the seriousness of people's expectations. But jokes aside, I think there's a small chance (a very small chance) that our long-held dream will come true. Because if the investor meeting isn't the main event of v16, I don't know what else could be more important than the Farm. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I thought about adding a smiley face, but then I thought that an extra sentence about "a leak that the developer doesn't know" about would already look like a joke. ;) Well, I underestimated the seriousness of people's expectations. But jokes aside, I think there's a small chance (a very small chance) that our long-held dream will come true. Because if the investor meeting isn't the main event of v16, I don't know what else could be more important than the Farm. :)
Lickfest with Julia?)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
No, I'm serious, there is clearly a lack of clarification in his proposals so that the translator picks up adequately

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
View attachment 2425566
now I’m totally don’t know which event is main theme of update. Cuz I bet on this one.
It is actually quite surprising to me that this meeting of the investors is going to be in the update. And I'm not sure that it is good news.
It basically means that the whole Philip's basement event will be covered in just one single update. I thought that since Monica is going to be there a whole week with him, there will be many scenes, maybe even seven - one for each day. Obviously, there won't be so many scenes there now.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It is actually quite surprising to me that this meeting of the investors is going to be in the update. And I'm not sure that it is good news.
It basically means that the whole Philip's basement event will be covered in just one single update. I thought that since Monica is going to be there a whole week with him, there will be many scenes, maybe even seven - one for each day. Obviously, there won't be so many scenes there now.
nope, basement will continue 1-2 updates. and its another problem - cuz u`ll need to replay scenes when its done

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
nope, basement will continue 1-2 updates. and its another problem - cuz u`ll need to replay scenes when its done
But there’s info that breaks all logic. And I can’t understand how he will implement quest in future. But let’s wait for Monday. Mb it will be clear after update will be out.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Basically you mean that the meeting of investors that happens after Philips's basement in the game's timeline, in terms of updates will be finished before. Weird.
Decent Monkey should just have made events in the Revenge path and Marcus' path in addition to Philip. They are independent and there would be no problem.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hım tamam tam google trans :D

Neden her yamada Grup seks var? neden sadece seks değil? Eski yalnız sekslere ne oldu? Son zamanlarda grup seks takıntılı olduğunu anlamakta zorlanıyorum. Herkes Monica ile grup seks yaptı, bu ne zaman bitecek? özellikle yaşlı adamla yalnız seks getir, bu adamlar nerede?
"Well, okay, full google trans :D

Why is there group sex in every patch? why not just you? What happened to the old solo sex?I'm having a hard time understanding that you've been obsessed with group sex lately.Everyone had group sex with Monica, when will this end? especially bring solo sex with the old man, where are these guys?"

in Phillip`s basement will be solo sex:DD
In Investor`s plot in future i think too, according to scenario.

But time of softcore sex scenes gone in the Episode 2.

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Basically you mean that the meeting of investors that happens after Philips's basement in the game's timeline, in terms of updates will be finished before. Weird.
Decent Monkey should just have made events in the Revenge path and Marcus' path in addition to Philip. They are independent and there would be no problem.
Yeap...after finishing basement we will rollback to the meeting. We asked DM about it, but he didn`t answer.
But according to Mr.Hackerman leaks its on this way to rollback. Will see - after all for me its not a problem to "ctrl" several updates.
I`m not sure that Marcus isn`t connected with Office line. We have too little information about all this Farm theme.

In events that hadn`t been spoilered on Patreon yet, i can`t see main theme of update. Only if one of them will bring game end and closing of its branch.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I`m not sure that Marcus isn`t connected with Office line. We have too little information about all this Farm theme.
He certainly isn't connected in terms of save files and updates. Marcus' storyline started way before all that investment stuff started.
Of course, I'm not saying the Marcus himself is not connected to the office storyline's events. He may appear there, but it would be a different timeline or whatever.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
He certainly isn't connected in terms of save files and updates. Marcus' storyline started way before all that investment stuff started.
Of course, I'm not saying the Marcus himself is not connected to the office storyline's events. He may appear there, but it would be a different timeline or whatever.
I`m with all hands for seeing Marcus, because its ridiculous to have 1 event with him in Ep.3.
But the chance is too small.

About Revenge path - i think it will spoil a lot story from Farm path. They should advance together.

Last edited:
Reactions: nibagat

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As i`m tolerate to spoilers, i`ve read leaked investors dialogue - and after that i have even more questions about timeline and other things. Even more - i saw list of events planed for v.16 (Name of branches involved in it), and after seeing Investors spoiler so early - a have a looot of question about main theme of update. Because events that left with no picture spoilers - usually not so heavyweight for story. So what`s DM planning for them, if they are left for end period of spoilers.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes