maybe you think so
but this is a game not a visual novel
you can't even find a good AAA game without grind in 1 kind or another
example dance on the street you can do it on around 8 days
so you have covered all the dance moves and the citizen
and archived all gallery pics/scenes

VictoriaAngel

Jan 13, 2023
Where is my story continuation?! Bad friends get their storylines! And I.... top model of Fashion Buisnes magasine... get nothing!!!!! My ass is burning!!!!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
No more biff castings, there remains the most interesting castings
Oh...according to Melanie - yes. But we see no Melanies castings. (shame to DM)
New castings that will take place of Biff ones (i suppose you read leaked dialogues)... They are more intrigue.
And i think Biff will bring us a lot more - don`t forget that he take this place with power of 218`s handlers.

Reactions: vimmers

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
what do you mean with a fresh save ?
it would be better if you started a new game
also dont have to long path to the game
best is C:\FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ANYWAY, your trick seemed to solve it!? I don't have as short of a path name as you suggested but I tried shortening the longest names of each folder it was in and BAM I got into the office with Biff! So far so good. Thank you so much :love:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Highly likely that last spoiler will come tommorow in the morning before update realise. If it wouldn`t came out in next 2 hours.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I was wrong with % =/
And tottaly wrong with main theme of update.
Well, at least we knew it was coming (Julia's appearance in v16). But I am more interested in something else. What could "Returning of Julia" mean? The return to where? To Monica's mansion or somewhere else? I still doubt that in v. 16 we are shown Julia's mysterious uncle, who supposedly can help Monica (though the chance remains), but I don't recognize this room yet; it doesn't look like any bedroom from Monica's mansion. At least in that sense, the spoiler carries some intrigue.

I venture to guess that Monica will have a new home, a more luxurious one. Perhaps this will be directly related to the results of the investor meeting, and the appearance of Julia in this shot means that Monica will be forced to take Julia as a maid once again.

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Well, at least we knew it was coming (Julia's appearance in v16). But I am more interested in something else. What could "Returning of Julia" mean? The return to where? To Monica's mansion or somewhere else? I still doubt that in v. 16 we are shown Julia's mysterious uncle, who supposedly can help Monica (though the chance remains), but I don't recognize this room yet; it doesn't look like any bedroom from Monica's mansion. At least in that sense, the spoiler carries some intrigue.

I venture to guess that Monica will have a new home, a more luxurious one. Perhaps this will be directly related to the results of the investor meeting, and the appearance of Julia in this shot means that Monica will be forced to take Julia as a maid once again.
This is the guest room at Monica's house. And the murderer is a piano. Case solved.:ROFLMAO:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This is the guest room at Monica's house. And the murderer is a piano. Case solved.:ROFLMAO:
From this angle, I didn't recognize this room. But if that's the case, it could mean that something could change. My understanding is that this scene is still part of Julia's storyline (not the Home storyline), and if so, Monica should be able to hire a maid and, most importantly, own her mansion again. Not as it happens in the Home storyline, but for real. But this raises a lot of questions. Again, assuming that Monica has taken possession of her mansion (miracles sometimes happen, right?), this must mean that she must have identity papers. Following this logic, perhaps Julia's uncle (though I almost don't believe it) will help Monica get at least her papers back. And if so, Julia can get Monica to promise to take her back to the mansion as a full-time maid with a good salary.

But this sort of thing can't happen on its own; there must be pressure from powerful people. The owners of the Farm are not interested in Monica's comfort, so it could be important and wealthy investors like Campbell. But this all leads us to another topic, the potential confrontation of the two factions (the Farmers) against some of the Investors who were not part of the original plot against Monica.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes