Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Bosses chair and Julia not starting, i'll try to run it through a few more times.
Thanks
In order for the new Office storyline quest "Agreement fulfilled" and Julia's quest "Moving together" to be active, you must have certain quests completed. Details under the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there no Melanie content in this update? :(

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep.1.1] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16.01] [DecentMonkey]

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Fashion Business [Ep.4 v7.00] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Fashion Business [Ep.4 v7.01 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
Hopefully on the farm it will be bitch training, since at Marcus's party she wears a cat suit and not her bitch suit

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why update game links with 720p resolution?.....
I'm sure there are plenty of people who play the 720p version due to size, 6GB vs 16GB (that was the last size for v15), and yes, some people who support them get the codes to get the update in game (sometimes those are leaked to).

But one can assume the real reason they updated was because there isn't any other version available here, so why not? There are bound to be people who don't care about extra, and the super duper extra high def quality edition.

Last edited:

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
I'm sure there are plenty of people who play the 720p version due to size, 6GB vs 16GB (that was the last size for v15), and yes, some people who support them get the codes to get the update in game.

But one can assume the real reason they updated was because there isn't any other version available here, so why not? There are bound to be people who don't care about extra, and the super duper extra high def quality edition.
Well. at least label it as 720p

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
This is the longest waiting for the normal version and so it will be for the extra version as well. Game in 720p resolution, is this some kind of extensive teaser?

Reactions: Paco15

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Is this version close to the planned end of episode 3? Wondering if I should just wait for the complete E3 or if that's still far away.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Game in 720p resolution, is this some kind of extensive teaser?
This is the regular (SD 720p) version of FB, but without Extra scenes.
Is this version close to the planned end of episode 3? Wondering if I should just wait for the complete E3 or if that's still far away.
v16 is the final update of Ep3. The next update will be Ep4 v1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes