Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I don't mind if the farm and bdsm are in the game, but when you say you want more, I'm afraid that the whole game will become about the farm and bdsm.
nope. routes should be closed as they are. but the main theme of the game was Monicas way to farm if she failed. 4 years way can`t end with little scene.

Reactions: EraRamp and candy27

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
you said: "it’s always someone doing their things to Monica while she has an annoyed/disgusted look on her face." If Monica behaves differently, i.e. enjoys sex, her character will change. that's make her a slut. If I'm wrong, tell me exactly what behavior you expect from Monica
Yes, that's me pointing out something as to why I wish the game wasn't just rape, blackmail, etc because it feels repetitive, nothing regarding what she should feel or react.

Reactions: candy27

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How many times have I written that history is written. And nothing will change it. That's why I love this game, on top of everything else. Reliable developer, interesting story, beautiful graphics, beautiful characters, great animations, intrigue;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep.1.1] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16.01] [DecentMonkey]

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Fashion Business [Ep.4 v7.00] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Fashion Business [Ep.4 v7.01 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This is a pirate forum, you're out too, probably from the way your legs are rubbing against his ass.
Get a life, this is a sharing forum and we support our devs here if they choose to make the game free or not. DM is not EA or UBISOFT or some other mega corp sucking you dry while giving you nothing.

If you had an ounce of brains you would support the devs here that put out a quality game with regular updates. To many games get abandoned because of leeches like you who then cry about that.

Grow the F up, your comments are annoying asinine and unwelcome. Its annoying as F that a developer has to take time out to answer and banter with the likes of you.

Yes you are now ignored as I never want to see your posts again or deal with your childish self entitled attitude.

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I mean, the bulk of the story was put into the game a long time ago. There were already two endings in the first episode. The only question is how many branches there were. So far, I think the only and canonical ending to the game will be getting to the farm. That's why this ending will be the last one

SixInchesAnon

May 28, 2022

I don't quite understand what you actually mean by accusing me of being "not proper" developer
Sell your game for a reasonable price. You're "not proper" because what you charge is unreasonable. NLT sells their full game for 15$, and it has much higher production quality. Keep your Patreon, but offer a way to buy early access for a reasonable price.

Reactions: 3nterprise

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Sell your game for a reasonable price. You're "not proper" because what you charge is unreasonable. NLT sells their full game for 15$, and it has much higher production quality. Keep your Patreon, but offer a way to buy early access for a reasonable price.
at least someone understands the difference between looking for investors and selling.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
There is no game that puts out projects like this at 2,500 pictures a 2 month. Plus animations. Or do you live in a different world?

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes