Udaypratap

Apr 1, 2019
Hi, Is it necessary to finish Betty's storyline ("The maid that can't say no") before the Victoria's gym storyline starts? Now that I've already finished Victoria's storyline, Betty just no longer asks Monica to come with her to Gym even though "The Maid that can't say no" is not completed.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Is there any way to return Bardie(shota) route to the game? And why was it ripped cause wiki said he is actually 21?:)
Because steam moderators didn` t believed that he`s 21. And they ripped game from steam.
And no, there is no chance that he will be back.

You can tell girls that your dick is 21 cm, but if it`s looks like 15 - ... I hope you understand the analogy

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi, Is it necessary to finish Betty's storyline ("The maid that can't say no") before the Victoria's gym storyline starts? Now that I've already finished Victoria's storyline, Betty just no longer asks Monica to come with her to Gym even though "The Maid that can't say no" is not completed.
In the Victoria storyline in ep3, there are at least 3 quests related to visiting the gym together. The first quest is in Ep3 v4 and the other two in Ep3 v14 and v15. Victoria's storyline is not directly related to the "Home" storyline, which includes the quest "The maid that can't say no". Pay attention to its triggering conditions.
01.jpg

Reactions: vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Btw, it seemed to me that we are back to usual 1.5 month updates (~1.5k renders).
And it`s not bad for me to start new episode with lesser but faster updates to set new plot lines (Home+Julia, Steve`s new blakmail, 2 days of Phillip per update). But i hope to see preparation to Melanie`s wedding this time. Victor could make it hot)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Btw, it seemed to me that we are back to usual 1.5 month updates (~1.5k renders).
And it`s not bad for me to start new episode with lesser but faster updates to set new plot lines (Home+Julia, Steve`s new blakmail, 2 days of Phillip per update). But i hope to see preparation to Melanie`s wedding this time. Victor could make it hot)
What makes you think he is moving back to the 40 to 50 day cycle and away from the 2 month cycle? Has he made some sort of statement I've missed?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
What makes you think he is moving back to the 40 to 50 day cycle and away from the 2 month cycle? Has he made some sort of statement I've missed?
% in progress update. It`s more similar to old "short" updates. Exactly 1 week after release of 5$ tier update. assets and dialoges done. Good amount of renders and animations done. In 2 months updates it takes longer to achieve such progress.

Reactions: 21122121 and agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
% in progress update. It`s more similar to old "short" updates. Exactly 1 week after release of 5$ tier update. assets and dialoges done. Good amount of renders and animations done. In 2 months updates it takes longer to achieve such progress.
I noticed the higher % for this point as well. Time will tell.

tannino

Mar 5, 2019
Sincerely....this game needs some kind of optimization. Maybe it was designed to be annoying and ripetitive. I'm a kind of sorry because i like the main character........but jeez. So slow........so much grinding. Probably i will let it go.......

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
Hey guys to continue doing the Home tasks I need to go on a date with Ralph, I completly forgot how I do that, can anyone tell me plz.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Just playing through the latest photoshoot scene.
It just feels like Monica got dumber and dumber as the game progresses. The whole if you love your readers do this and that shit is so absurd. I know a lot of the game is over the top (like the Victoria content) but this just feels so stupid.
Even if she loved showing herself off and wanted to do all the things she lied to Campbell about she would still not do that photoshoot. Everyone knows you go about it progressively, to maximize profit, you don't show it all from the start.
Can't even enjoy the scene and photoshoots were one of my favorites before.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes