agn25

Nov 20, 2017
first time playing. pretty good. I like how when Monica loses the house the new owners have no idea that Monica is the previous owner. Even though she owned a fashion magazine, and was one of the richest people in the city and was well known in the city.....pretty bizarre.
Wait to you meet the guy they have put in charge of her magazine. The bizarre has hardly began.;)

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
first time playing. pretty good. I like how when Monica loses the house the new owners have no idea that Monica is the previous owner. Even though she owned a fashion magazine, and was one of the richest people in the city and was well known in the city.....pretty bizarre.
It doesn't look unbelievable to me at all. If a person is not into fashion, he might not know who is the owner of certain magazine (maybe he even doesn't know that such a magazine exist). And not everyone knows who are the richest people in their city. I personally myself cannot name any. I couldn't care less.
The same can be said about knowing the previous owner. It is obvious that the house was taken from Monica illegally. Probably the person who did it and later sold it to that old guy had all the papers forged. Happens all the time in my country under certain circumstances and there are many cases where a new and old owners go to court to decide who is going to have the property while the fraudster is disappeared with the money.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Wait to you meet the guy they have put in charge of her magazine. The bizarre has hardly began.;)
The funniest thing about all this is that these bizarre events could take place, even if the vast majority of the characters knew perfectly well that no Monica double existed, and the game wouldn't lose anything. Perhaps this is the idea for the fourth part.

Reactions: agn25 and EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The funniest thing about all this is that these bizarre events could take place, even if the vast majority of the characters knew perfectly well that no Monica double existed, and the game wouldn't lose anything. Perhaps this is the idea for the fourth part.
In Steve`s route already Tiffany knows that. In office route also all investors know that`s Monica herself will suck their dicks.

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What direction is the game going then? from what i played before it just seems to be a bitching and rape simulator right now.
It's pointless to retell the whole game, quite a few different things happened here. Through the individual storylines, Monica gets to certain heights, but it doesn't feel like a victory, but rather the opposite. The higher Monica climbs, the deeper she gets bogged down in new circumstances, forcing her to do even more obscene things and depend on even more people.

According Ep3 v16 release info, the game is moving toward its completion. At the very least, ep4 has been claimed by the dev as the final episode of the entire game. Perhaps plans will change, but that's just the way it is for now. Pretty much any 18+ blackmail game is a "rape simulator", so nothing has changed here. And yes, Monica is still a bitch.

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
What direction is the game going then? from what i played before it just seems to be a bitching and rape simulator right now.
A fucking Russian movie end.

No Hollywood happy end... But rather pain and suffering.

At least this is what I hope.

And by the way... Rape is genuine a good thing!!

Reactions: 21122121 and Piat

Feb 26, 2022
Man the payoff of this kind of game is the corruption aspect. Is Monica ever going to actually become a slut, or is this just not that kind of game?
Exactly. If there is one thing I dislike in this game it's the fact that Monica is always replying "ew! A penis! I'm Monica".
All the while she is practicing cunnilingus, anal, blowjobs, sperm swallowing, piss drinking, foot worship etc etc.
Either introduce her commiting suicide not being able to handle those rough experiances or let the slutification begin. You can't have a middle way.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Meh personally feel like keeping Monica's personality the same throughout game takes away from the game. Especially a personality as obnoxious as Monica's. Feels like anything happening to her isn't really affecting her. Those events might as well have never even happened.

If people don't want her to be a happy slut, atleast go for a mind break thing where she becomes a parody of her former self or something. Something like what "Goons gon raid her" did.

Reactions: 141191

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Meh personally feel like keeping Monica's personality the same throughout game takes away from the game. Especially a personality as obnoxious as Monica's. Feels like anything happening to her isn't really affecting her. Those events might as well have never even happened.

If people don't want her to be a happy slut, atleast go for a mind break thing where she becomes a parody of her former self or something. Something like what "Goons gon raid her" did.
Will see in the end of Phillips quest. I hope it will have several ends.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes