BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
not in eps1 but many in eps2 and 3
I see ok man thanks so I will skip ep1 then cause I now currently at the prison scene and I hate it I can’t even skip the dialogue in this game unlike others games I have been playing so far that cant skip entirely. Thanks again man

• Angry
Reactions: wildride69

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
that's how i am my friend most of the games i was playing will at least have some few lesbian scenes cause that will keep me motivated to continue the game if the game doesn't have a single lesbian scene i will skip it
Julia`s :sick: route, part of Victoria`s scenes, and some others. Also a lot of mixed scenes.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
nope, it`s here in FB. about lesbian scenes. Ep. 2,3,4 have it. Ep.1 it`s just a prologue with setting up story. But the problem will be that you`ll need to do other routes too, to progress story at some point.
Ohh I see thanks man when you mention those name I thought you’re saying glamour game cause those names also appear in that game lol

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Julia`s :sick: route, part of Victoria`s scenes, and some others. Also a lot of mixed scenes.
the only thing I hate about this game it doesn’t have the skip dialogue part so it’s nightmare for me especially the prison scene

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
the only thing I hate about this game it doesn’t have the skip dialogue part so it’s nightmare for me especially the prison scene
ep.1 not good from tech side. and render quality too. its too old. ep.2 better but not perfect. ep.3 good. also read FAQ - it has a lot info about bugs and problems

Reactions: wildride69

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
nope, it`s here in FB. about lesbian scenes. Ep. 2,3,4 have it. Ep.1 it`s just a prologue with setting up story. But the problem will be that you`ll need to do other routes too, to progress story at some point.
Btw I can skip entirely the ep1 and straight to ep2?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
If are not ineterested in story - yes. In the begginig of ep2 you`ll have choices what you have done in ep1.
I will stick to my motiv only going for lesbians scenes! For the choices I just randomly pick one I think best for the MC

Reactions: Birdnman993

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I will stick to my motiv only going for lesbians scenes! For the choices I just randomly pick one I think best for the MC
Then better don`t waste your time. Find how to unlock gallery and just watch scenes. (for ep.2 there is mod in f95 not in opening post (cause it breakes game) or you can modify achievments.rpy - what to do also in this thread, try to find it).
For ep3 mod in opening post.

Reactions: BYK370

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Btw I can skip entirely the ep1 and straight to ep2?
Why bother this is a very story driven game and skipping to episode 2 the story will make little sense to you. If all you care about is lesbian scenes why not go to the animation section and lookup lesbian and fap to your hearts content.

Judging from your comments just move on this game doesn't seem to be for you. I see a game with nothing but lesbianism I pass it up as its not for me as I appreciate a lot more than lesbianism. You could also google Fashion business cutscenes and just fast forward to the scenes you like without subjecting yourself to what you don't.

Reactions: agn25 and vireker

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Why bother this is a very story driven game and skipping to episode 2 the story will make little sense to you. If all you care about is lesbian scenes why not go to the animation section and lookup lesbian and fap to your hearts content.

Judging from your comments just move on this game doesn't seem to be for you. I see a game with nothing but lesbianism I pass it up as its not for me as I appreciate a lot more than lesbianism. You could also google Fashion business cutscenes and just fast forward to the scenes you like without subjecting yourself to what you don't.
look buddy it’s my choice and my favorite so why you so butthurt about it

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes