vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thank You again for Your help, but to tell You the truth i'm seriously thinking to leave it, launch part 3, give answers and play it... because i'm geting really tired of doing the same things day after day
you are almost done with the wery grinding part of eps2

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1709636528350.png

Hello everyone!

We’re excited to share detailed information about our progress with you! With just under three weeks left until the release, anticipation is building.

Firstly, let’s delve into the scenes: three out of the five planned scenes are already completed, two of which we discussed in our previous report.

Now, let’s focus on what’s currently consuming our team’s attention: the scene in Philip’s basement. As always, it’s brimming with tension. With five days elapsed since the contract’s inception, Monica is already beginning to sense the faint taste of freedom. Will she attain what she’s endured all these trials for – the allure of the high life and the helm of a trendy magazine? Or will the “games” in Philip’s stronghold appeal to her more? Answers await us very soon.

The scene with Monica in the slums. It’s a place where every shadow conceals a potential threat. Here, unsavory characters lurk, each scheming to exploit Monica’s vulnerability. Well, the situation our lady finds herself in this time is no exception. It’s time to pay the bills, and Monica clearly doesn’t understand how she’s going to have to pay them.

That wraps up today’s updates! Stay tuned for further developments as we countdown to the release.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Update:

1. I wake up, go to the kitchen, try to make breakfast (for myself only i have non other option), Julia wakes up, come to the kitchen, bla bla bla about the breakfast. Monica says that She is doing it for herself, Julias says You mean for us, Monica yeah for us, then sex scene in the kitchen, 69 on the bed and no progres. I also try to kiss Julia in the bed and be intimate with her. Kisses and other activities in the work, kiss after finishing work and still no progress. I have too less points to have this activity in the reports department.
when you wake up
you have to click on julia while she sleep

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
If you link your save file we can have a look. Hard to give advice on where you have gone wrong without some context where you are up to in the game. I recommend you finish ep2 before moving on to ep3.

On the Shiny Hole. At some point it will not progress until Monica has done the Queen Of Hearts photoshoot. Have you completed that shoot?

Having breakfast isn't the answer until the event list lists it. Try kissing Julia when Monica gets to work to get her points to the level you need for the office scene to play from your event list.

Anyway if you post your save someone will fix it for you.
Is this good file?

Reactions: Asasasthe

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hi,

I need a little help cause i'm stuck at Episode 2.

View attachment 3409670
I continue touching Julia, make love to her, kiss her but i got no experience from that and "In reports department" is not active, because i have too little exp with her.

View attachment 3409671
When i come to change room in Shiny Hole i cant talk to Molly, Monica says that she do not want to talk to her...

View attachment 3409672
I don't know is this is complete and i can just repeat it till i'm bored. I had romance with her husband, all sex scenes, i watchet all 3 girls training.

View attachment 3409675
I miss payment, tried to go to Victoria home, but Monica didn't want to get inside. I tried at every time of the day.

The only thing I can do is go to the police station and talk to Marcus. I get a butt plug and can activate the revenge mission. However, it ends quickly, I move on to episode 3, where the revenge mission also quickly ends with information that there will be something in future updates. But revenge is not the main story. What can I do to move the story forward?
Is this good file?

Google Drive
For the Julia quest sleep in julia's bed. In the morning click on Julia and click "talk" and then choose"Wake Julia up". Follow up with "kiss Julia" then "caress her breasts" then caress her pussy" and then"continue pleasuring Julia"

You will now be able to in the evening in Monica's office do "in the reports department"

Reactions: Stan5851

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
For the Julia quest sleep in julia's bed. In the morning click on Julia and click "talk" and then choose"Wake Julia up". Follow up with "kiss Julia" then "caress her breasts" then caress her pussy" and then"continue pleasuring Julia"

You will now be able to in the evening in Monica's office do "in the reports department"
Thank You, i did it, and to tell You the truth, unfortunately, I also unlocked the last activity with Julia, in the toilet. And now I can't unsee it... It's not my style :p
But thank You for help with Julia :) Now i have to figure how to progress Shiny Hole.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thank You, i did it, and to tell You the truth, unfortunately, I also unlocked the last activity with Julia, in the toilet. And now I can't unsee it... It's not my style :p
But thank You for help with Julia :) Now i have to figure how to progress Shiny Hole.
What are you talking about? If Monica truly loved Julia she would totally want to swallow her pee.;)

With the Shiny Hole if you follow the instructions in the event list you should be fine.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Ah Daz3d, my old nemesis... may you ever hover on the precipice between greatness and the horrors of the uncanny valley...

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I'm in need of help with the Shiny Hole stage event. No matter what I do, I can't seem to trigger the event once I enter Shiny Hole. I've even tried visiting the bank and the hotel, thinking that maybe the scenes needed to progress the event might be triggered there, but I've had no luck. What's more frustrating is that the event doesn't even show up in the "to do" diary, making it even harder to figure out what I'm missing.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm in need of help with the Shiny Hole stage event. No matter what I do, I can't seem to trigger the event once I enter Shiny Hole. I've even tried visiting the bank and the hotel, thinking that maybe the scenes needed to progress the event might be triggered there, but I've had no luck. What's more frustrating is that the event doesn't even show up in the "to do" diary, making it even harder to figure out what I'm missing.
Take a look here #29,823

Reactions: EraRamp

Sachin Lamba

Mar 27, 2023

1709636528350.png

Hello everyone!

We’re excited to share detailed information about our progress with you! With just under three weeks left until the release, anticipation is building.

Firstly, let’s delve into the scenes: three out of the five planned scenes are already completed, two of which we discussed in our previous report.

Now, let’s focus on what’s currently consuming our team’s attention: the scene in Philip’s basement. As always, it’s brimming with tension. With five days elapsed since the contract’s inception, Monica is already beginning to sense the faint taste of freedom. Will she attain what she’s endured all these trials for – the allure of the high life and the helm of a trendy magazine? Or will the “games” in Philip’s stronghold appeal to her more? Answers await us very soon.

The scene with Monica in the slums. It’s a place where every shadow conceals a potential threat. Here, unsavory characters lurk, each scheming to exploit Monica’s vulnerability. Well, the situation our lady finds herself in this time is no exception. It’s time to pay the bills, and Monica clearly doesn’t understand how she’s going to have to pay them.

That wraps up today’s updates! Stay tuned for further developments as we countdown to the release.
So this time we already know the basis of all 5 scenes. Based on descriptions this update seems like its gonna be awesome. Basement scenes have been progressively lewder so We can expect same thing. Photoshoots are mostly best scenes of the game so theres that. I also like the slums part of the game so excited for that. Remaining 2 can be brilliant aswell.

Reactions: nibagat

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Do you think it will be possible to have one of the endings in which Monica regains what she lost and takes revenge on those who oppressed her? I know she's a mean, cold, self-serving bitch, and this fall didn't teach her anything. At least for now, in chapter 2. But I would like to take revenge on some characters like Biff and Victoria, although I don't like Ashley or Philip either...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Do you think it will be possible to have one of the endings in which Monica regains what she lost and takes revenge on those who oppressed her? I know she's a mean, cold, self-serving bitch, and this fall didn't teach her anything. At least for now, in chapter 2. But I would like to take revenge on some characters like Biff and Victoria, although I don't like Ashley or Philip either...
No one knows that, we can only speculate. Monica will reach some highs in episode 3 and 4, but it's too early to talk about revenge on the characters you mentioned. But I would like one of the endings of ep4 to be exactly like that (regains what she lost and takes revenge). And I'm not talking about the separate (unrelated to the main plot of the game) "Revenge Path", which is available to your Monica in and .

Reactions: vireker

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
So this time we already know the basis of all 5 scenes. Based on descriptions this update seems like its gonna be awesome. Basement scenes have been progressively lewder so We can expect same thing. Photoshoots are mostly best scenes of the game so theres that. I also like the slums part of the game so excited for that. Remaining 2 can be brilliant aswell.
Where do you find info about 5th scene?)

1. Photoshoot
2. Tiffany and Jane in Shiny Hole
3. Basement
4. Slums.
5. *******

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Again no Claire in this update?
According to moment in 1st part of Last Shiny Hole scene she`s out from town. So until we`ll have all 3 variant of that day (one in this update and other mb in next one) don`t expect her to appear. So not sooner than 4.08. ( But i`ll think later cuz it will be 4 updates in row about one plot).

• Sad
Reactions: podkop09
Feb 28, 2024
According to moment in 1st part of Last Shiny Hole scene she`s out from town. So until we`ll have all 3 variant of that day (one in this update and other mb in next one) don`t expect her to appear. So not sooner than 4.08. ( But i`ll think later cuz it will be 4 updates in row about one plot).
There is no point of avoiding one of the best girl of this game... No sense

Reactions: podkop09
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes