Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Don't worry, at the end of the game Victoria will be sent to the farm where she is gonna play with animals instead of people.
hope so.

a gangbang with 300 pounds pigs to fill up all her holes would be a fitting end.

revenge path must have Victoria as the final "boss"

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
when can we kill Victoria ?? I hate her more than Fred, Steve, Biff and all the other scumbags combined.
Victoria is the worst character in the game. It's a shame she gets so many scenes because they get so boring after a while. Essentially she is used as a mechanism to corrupt numerous side characters, which is nonsensical and just laziness on the part of the dev.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Victoria is the worst character in the game. It's a shame she gets so many scenes because they get so boring after a while. Essentially she is used as a mechanism to corrupt numerous side characters, which is nonsensical and just laziness on the part of the dev.
Yeap, would be better to have more Hogwarts scenes with Fred

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
and who is Phillip then?) Final Boss`s Master?) Whos standing behind her)
one of the scumbag... the ultimate mastermind is someone or a group of people that wanted Monica to go to the farm that badly ?

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
ohhh...you still miss so many beautiful scenes with Vicky)))
there is no need to hate her...at your progress :KEK:
how she keep harping "good friend" annoys me to no end.

she must stay away from my 2 goddess Monica and Melanie.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
one of the scumbag... the ultimate mastermind is someone or a group of people that wanted Monica to go to the farm that badly ?
I believe it's a global conspiracy involving many powerful people. We don't know who the "big boss of the dungeon" is yet. Nor do we know the detailed design of the organization that wants to send Monica to the Farm. There are a lot of assumptions and theories posted in this thread, but since you are still in the early stages of the game, I will refrain from referring to these posts. It's better to see everything for yourself.. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I believe it's a global conspiracy involving many powerful people. We don't know who the "big boss of the dungeon" is yet. Nor do we know the detailed design of the organization that wants to send Monica to the Farm. There are a lot of assumptions and theories posted in this thread, but since you are still in the early stages of the game, I will refrain from referring to these posts. It's better to see everything for yourself :)
hopefully the revenge path is as good as kill bill. :cool:

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
how she keep harping "good friend" annoys me to no end.

she must stay away from my 2 goddess Monica and Melanie.
I'm guessing Ostego is being sarcastic, hehe. Sure, Victoria is the most annoying little bitch this game has to offer, but she's also the generator of numerous interesting events that will involve both Monica and Melanie..)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I am one of the very few still in chapter 1 and yes... Monica is a gorgeous fucking diva and I find an update for the chapter after so many years :love:... thank you SonsOfLiberty, although if you don't mind SnakeEater is better :Kappa:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I'm guessing Ostego is being sarcastic, hehe. Sure, Victoria is the most annoying little bitch this game has to offer, but she's also the generator of numerous interesting events that will involve both Monica and Melanie..)
Yeah but she is also responsible for having to witness this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes