Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Because when i Unpack game i don't have these
unren-dev.rpy
unren-quick.rpy
unren-rollback.rpy
unren-skip.rpy
so this don't helping me
(i tried install any Ep from this forum 1-4 and alway this same (i'm afraid only format of Pc will help me with that)
no don't format pc
you said you used unren
and those files will be generated in the game folder. that's why i said delete them
but those files aren't in the zip files
fourter more you shall only unpack 1 game at time and play it
they are standalone games but you can use the saves from previous games
hope you understand
or else just ask

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I cannot support the creator every month, but I could buy the game if it was on Steam (it is not :ROFLMAO:), however in the suggestions I found a game that uses a very similar menu.
Is "Milfs of Sunville" a game by the same developer :WaitWhat:?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I cannot support the creator every month, but I could buy the game if it was on Steam (it is not :ROFLMAO:), however in the suggestions I found a game that uses a very similar menu.
Is "Milfs of Sunville" a game by the same developer :WaitWhat:?
Yes it`s same team. They have another game for kids.

FB was on steam until it wasn`t banned there.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Could the pool be the Marcus scene?
Forget about Marcus. If he does show up, it will be near the end of Ep4 (imo)...besides, do you see bars on the walls or rats snooping around the prisoners' cells here? Then it's definitely not Marcus. The next scene with Marcus, based on what we've seen before, should be at the Farm (which with the current state of patreon politics is still impossible) or in prison...

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Forget about Marcus. If he does show up, it will be near the end of Ep4 (imo)...besides, do you see bars on the walls or rats snooping around the prisoners' cells here? Then it's definitely not Marcus. The next scene with Marcus, based on what we've seen before, should be at the Farm (which with the current state of patreon politics is still impossible) or in prison...
I can`t understand how is it possible to connect one of the purest picture for whole game and Marcus...
There is more chances that Vicky is Marcus friendly clone than that.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Tiffany with her face better dance in a BDSM mask (or gas mask) or there will definitely be no good box office receipts that night. :KEK:
GH won`t be empty that night i suppose. And i still think that all 3 variants will be different in action.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I can`t understand how is it possible to connect one of the purest picture for whole game and Marcus...
There is more chances that Vicky is Marcus friendly clone than that.
Maybe it was an attempt at a joke. Who knows...

striber

Dec 20, 2021
I think I mix up Marcus with Phil

striber

Dec 20, 2021
You seem to be confusing FB with some other game. Or you're trying to troll. Phillip has a BDSM basement with punishment equipment and there's definitely no pool in there.
Well part of bdsm is rewarding good behaviour but sure usually monkey doesn't do swerves like that just wishful think on my part

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Well part of bdsm is rewarding good behaviour but sure usually monkey doesn't do swerves like that just wishful think on my part
As it written in one comment by DM - basement is one way quest now without good end. They changed scenario. So no pools (if its not made with cum) or smth good for Monica there.

And about reward - Monica still not good pet.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes