Egoeee12

Jan 29, 2024
I have good news for you. Episode 3 and 4 are 95%-98% playable as pure AVNs without the need to perform repetitive actions. I.e. the scheme of moving around the city remains the same (the RPGM engine's legacy can't be exterminated so easily), but all quests are started by 1 click. As a rule, on the desktop Monica or start automatically when all the conditions for their launch are met.In addition, you always have at hand in-game cheats and the developer console, where you can 1 time set the necessary parameters Monica and forget. So welcome to a comfortable game.

As for resort 218, well we have Patreon/PayPall and their moralphagy and duplicity, so until the game is fully completed, you can forget about the resort. My hope is that once the game is complete, which is about 1 year away, we can see DLC with the Farm. But in the end, it all depends on the developer himself. So let's cross our fingers and hope.

As for Monica's graphic elaboration, I'm actually a firm believer that she is the most beautiful and sexy person in the genre of AVN with a female protagonist. DM (the dev) actively uses 3Ds MAX in addition to DAZ and has experience in creating games, so I'll tell you honestly, the 3rd and 4th eps graphically went to a significantly higher level compared to the 2nd and it's noticeable. Animations became 3-dimensional with flying camera, voice acting was added to them, the function of choosing the best animation was added and some other things. Well, Monica herself became much more beautiful than she was in ep2.
can you please tell me the model DEV using from daz pleassssssseeeeeeeeeee

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Fashion Business [Ep.1.1] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16.01] [DecentMonkey]

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Fashion Business [Ep.4 v7.00] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Fashion Business [Ep.4 v7.01 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Why does this game takes so much space? Music and sound or smth?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No, of course, I would like to see Monica kill all the assholes with her gun in one of the endings, but I'm afraid DM won't dare to take such drastic action, and at best we'll get another disconnected from reality scene related to "Revenge path".. Of course, DM knows how to surprise, but so far I'm rather pessimistic about such an outcome of the game, where Monica's revenge will be fully integrated (which is crucial!) into the main plot of FB (Office+).

So ladies and gentlemen, stop dreaming and better get ready for this one. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
I would like to see Monica kill all the assholes with her gun in one of the endings, but I'm afraid DM won't dare to take such drastic action
My theory for a "happy" ending:

-Monica makes Biff, Fred, and Steve (and the whole bunch of evil dudes) live in the slums without documents.
-Destroying the farm with a nuke or using the international police to seize it.
-Marring Marcus and living happily after or also making him live in slums?

I also suspect that those behind the kidnappings of famous women are Supreme Court Judges - If my suspicions are true, I don't have any idea how Monica will handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Mar 11, 2023

-Monica makes Biff, Fred, and Steve (and the whole bunch of evil dudes) live in the slums without documents.

I also suspect that those behind the kidnappings of famous women are Supreme Court Judges - If my suspicions are true, I don't have any idea how Monica will handle it.
The only "happy" ending for me would be Monica takes control of the farm and goes international by establishing a "franchise", if you will, in every country that there is (like McDonalds, but less evil). :devilish:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Does Monica really deserve a good ending? Has she really changed? At the time when I was still playing the game she was and remained - a conceited, not particularly smart or educated, frigid woman who believed she deserved a good life. Monica despised all other people around her and, when the situation required it, abused and betrayed her. Has she really changed, from a stupid bitch to at least a smart and intelligent bitch? From the comments I've read here over the last few years, it doesn't seem to have really changed. Just because the other characters in this game are even bigger assholes doesn't mean Monica deserves a believable "good" ending.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Does Monica really deserve a good ending? Has she really changed? At the time when I was still playing the game she was and remained - a conceited, not particularly smart or educated, frigid woman who believed she deserved a good life. Monica despised all other people around her and, when the situation required it, abused and betrayed her. Has she really changed, from a stupid bitch to at least a smart and intelligent bitch? From the comments I've read here over the last few years, it doesn't seem to have really changed. Just because the other characters in this game are even bigger assholes doesn't mean Monica deserves a believable "good" ending.
She does not deserve it... on the other hand, she worked her ass a lot for getting back her deserved life.. so.. it is 50-50... All this ass work should rewarded in somehow.. at least in the Western Hollywood culture where the happy ending is a must have.

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes