Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I don't play this game for at least 3 years, can someone answer me if the revenge path is been updaded or finished?
Wiki says that it is not there yet, judging by what I understood - 6 endings have been announced, and by eliminating options, one can assume that there will be no Revenge. Although this option was most interesting to me. But if you think about it, then there is essentially no one to take revenge on, the ex-husband is to blame for all the troubles, and he is already gone, well, and my own stupidity. But I will still wait for the ending, maybe something will appear.

Reactions: ibizadalton

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't play this game for at least 3 years, can someone answer me if the revenge path is been updaded or finished?
The last quest for this path appeared in Ep3 v5, and judging by the ending, there should be another one (probably closer to the final game). I don't know if you've seen it or not, but it's one of the best and deepest quests in our game. I mean, it has both drama and emotion in it, whereas all other FB events (as a rule) are done in a light comedy vein and are generally not laden with 'serious stuff'..So this event is definitely worth going through.

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
The last quest for this path appeared in Ep3 v5, and judging by the ending, there should be another one (probably closer to the final game). I don't know if you've seen it or not, but it's one of the best and deepest quests in our game. I mean, it has both drama and emotion in it, whereas all other FB events (as a rule) are done in a light comedy vein and are generally not laden with 'serious stuff'..So this event is definitely worth going through.
My friend, would you be a dear and do a quick spoiler of what happened? I stopped at EP3 v3 or 4 and it was a longe time ago, can't recall what was going on.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
My friend, would you be a dear and do a quick spoiler of what happened? I stopped at EP3 v3 or 4 and it was a longe time ago, can't recall what was going on.
It should be enough to help you remember whether or not you saw this event, but major spoilers are missing here.

Reactions: D2GXpeed

Randy77

Jun 12, 2018
uuugh wtf interesting tags, good rating, lots of discussion download Ep 1 and spend 2 hours getting dressed! is this some bad end joke loop I am stuck in already or does one need the patience of a god to play this lol at least the maid and Fred got some action

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
uuugh wtf interesting tags, good rating, lots of discussion download Ep 1 and spend 2 hours getting dressed! is this some bad end joke loop I am stuck in already or does one need the patience of a god to play this lol at least the maid and Fred got some action
as ep 1 and 2 old as shit of mamont - you`ll have to suffer till 2nd half of ep.2. After it`ll take 3 clicks to get next scene.

Reactions: Stan5851

DannyGGG

Feb 25, 2022
I mean I can't speak for everyone, but I'm about 90% sure that not everyone is comfortable with changing parts of the code... especially when there is a far simpler way. I mean fuck if you simply add the nm_gallery_viewer.rpy to the game folder it unlocks all gallery scenes, and that goes for all episodes of Fashion Business. It also works on MILFs of Sunville and Breeze of Passion... I personally feel like it's a much easier fix than browsing through code to change shit but I just might be crazy LMAO! That's just my two cents though.

Here's that file once again just for shits and giggles. You're welcome.
Thank you, I tried messing with the code but it wasnt working.This works perfectly

crain5

Nov 29, 2021
I'm at Ep 2 just before starting to work at the office. I have to do the rest of the Forbidden Dress photoshoot and go with her nice dress to Biff. That's more or less where I'm at. I have to say it was grindy and it had some good parts like Bardie, Steve and Ralph so far concerning Monica.

I have to ask.... does it get any better with these camera angles in terms of what you actually get to see? Till now, the best scenes in the entire game till that point where I'm at is Christine from Ep 1, in my opinion. The girl from the fuel station. In terms of what Fred does to her and these camera angles are great. So the game proofed it is capable of delivering that. In Ep 2 till that point the camera isn't really showing much or is several inches away from the good parts.

Does Monica get the same treatment as Christine in the future in terms of what happens to her AND the camera angles like some close ups? I have to play the second half of Ep 2, Ep 3 and Ep 4. Please don't spoil anything. A simple yes or no is sufficient. I think there's nothing about it in the FAQ.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Does Monica get the same treatment as Christine in the future in terms of what happens to her AND the camera angles like some close ups? I have to play the second half of Ep 2, Ep 3 and Ep 4. Please don't spoil anything. A simple yes or no is sufficient. I think there's nothing about it in the FAQ.
You can't even imagine how depraved this game will become. And how beautiful (especially in the Ep3 and 4) in terms of graphics and animation. As for your question, if it comes to humiliation, it's one of the pillars of the game, so of course Monica will get it in full. The camera angles won't disappoint you either. Moreover, in time (somewhere in the third episode and beyond) there will be a flying 3D camera with the ability to choose the best angles (from the available ones). I think you won't be disappointed.

crain5

Nov 29, 2021
You can't even imagine how depraved this game will become. And how beautiful (especially in the Ep3 and 4) in terms of graphics and animation. As for your question, if it comes to humiliation, it's one of the pillars of the game, so of course Monica will get it in full. The camera angles won't disappoint you either. Moreover, in time (somewhere in the third episode and beyond) there will be a flying 3D camera with the ability to choose the best angles (from the available ones). I think you won't be disappointed.
Thanks, mate. You made me want to continue this game. I like a slow burner in general, but it has to be rewarding in the end. Let's see where this is leading.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
who got better ideas - instead of what you see in that shameful boring stupid updates? i'd like to discuss the game, but not the official version, i see it is going to lower and lower quality update by update. so i do not care what have a gavedev on his mind, because he is ruining the ex-good game by his own hands. i don't wanna waste time on discussing hopeless things.

but, what if...
- what if endings wouldn't consist from 1-2 scenes?
- what if victoria could be not just an endlessly pissing doll without even a drop of imagination?
- what if a series of quests about returning the house wouldn't be written not by a drunk parrot, but a writer with a tallanted imagination and knowing human nature even just a bit would write that quests?
let's talk about what this game could have become, if dev wouldn't ruin it the way he ruined it. any dreams or wishes, am openminded to talk with creative thinking people.

Last edited:

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
I got a data error when extracting EP3 (Extra 1080p, Not Activated):
"Data error : FashionBusiness-EP3-v16.01-Extra-pc\game\images\Slides\img_35159.jpg"

The gofile mirror might be corrupted.
But can someone give me just this image? Don't want to download it again just because of this...
Thanks!

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes