Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
steam told to developer's lust for money that steam dislike bardie in the game. developer obeyed to steam and deleted bardie without a trace. but steam deleted the game from steam's shop anyway. and there is no way that steam will ever allow that game appear on its shelfs. but - did developer returned bardie after all? no, he didn't. why. because.... *insert any dumbest bs here who no one will ever understand* ... and that is the reason why bardie is rip. did you get it? me no too, but this is what developer did. no explanation provided.
Don't mislead people. It was actually kind of a double blow/strike to the DM. First, Patreon made the claim that there was a character in the game who (in their opinion) looked clearly under 18 (Bardie) and thus his existence violated their rules. DM was forced to promptly remove all of this little asshole's content from FB, and soon the exact same complaints appeared on Steam.

I don't want to say that this could have been some kind of conspiracy :illuminati: and that these platforms are secretly sharing information about “problem” games, but it really didn't look good...It's like they're conspiring or some not-so-smart people are watching like a monkey what their competitors are doing and repeating the same stupid things after them.

But the fact remains that Patreon managers turned out to be more adequate and it was enough for them that DM promptly removed all content with Bardie, which can't be said about inadequate Steam managers.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
forget about it. those who support it - they ordered that music. they wanted developer to make that scenes what he did. yes, they gave money to provice new content. no, this new content was not good at all. so giving money for ordering from developer to make a bad contend is not a support at all. it called - ruining, sabotage, degrading. nothing more. and those who did not paid a cent for the game - they could offer much better ideas for the scenario, just because they have a power of imagination, which money givers do not have at all, looking on what kind of content they have paid for. totatl bs.
It's not that simple. DM is not one of those devs who looks their patrons in the mouth and is completely dependent on their wishes. If you've been following this thread closely (back when DM was posting here), you'd know that he has repeatedly stated that he intends to tell Monica's story the way he wants to. So accusing patrons of paying DM to customize those scenes for them isn't really accurate. As for the content you would like to see, EraRamp answered you correctly (earlier) - where were you 2 years ago, (when DM officially announced that he is waiting for new ideas and wishes for content from all fans of FB). If you wanted to change something, you should have at least followed this thread and responded in time. And now that the game is nearing completion, it's too late to take offense that you didn't get something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for what you don't like, I've posted before that I agree with you about the “Home storyline”. I think the DM just gave this sub-path to all the fans of Fred and his "magic dick".. And unfortunately, those people are not few. Anyway, my advice to you, just forget about this path and play the other ones, including the main game route (Office). And leave Fred and Monica depending on his dick to all the fans of pink snot and vanilla.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes