Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi, any idea why I cannot start a new game? Everytime I remind the game of my choices in EP1, after Monica wakes up from her nightmare and talk to herself, I end up with a literally endless amount of "an error has occurred" screens so that I can never get past that scene.
Might be a corrupt download. Are you using an ep 1 save or starting fresh?

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Might be a corrupt download. Are you using an ep 1 save or starting fresh?
Starting fresh but still having saves from ep1 in my save folder, which was the issue, somehow. I deleted all the saves I had and it worked. Thanks a lot!
Now, I guess it's time to grind again. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Untitled1.png

sorry for the trouble but nearly finished cant trigger this event can you help????plus secretary going with monica in the slum

Reactions: Pogo123

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Just play new version old saves mess up slots so i sugest know which save page u want go to it load game move around a little to activate auyo save close game remove old saves reopen game & load from auto save & play from there to save some grinding. now grinding is bad but orginnal game was way worst bc had to manully move around wiyj no clue where u where to go. but on this style the grinding could b fixed with a skip function to skip over seen text would save shit ton of time. juile kiss needs her to b level 2 just use other options on her to get to level 2 than same for pintching her but at level 3. to work in office u need to go through steves path. on report ive seen some had a bug i didnt see it i had julie do it 1st got in trouble so did ny self np. on last photoshoot u will need to talk with melina look at her to see her new tat talk again till u invited to her home go there talk again than u will need to b working at office & click on desk or chair do work for the day this should activate last phootshoot it will take 2 times to go through

Reactions: Pogo123
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes