doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
I can't finish the final photoshoot. Monica always bails on the final few shots. I've tried it a bunch of times now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't finish the final photoshoot. Monica always bails on the final few shots. I've tried it a bunch of times now.
If Melanie doesn't intervene and "force" the shots, you've missed a trigger with her. Try talking to her again.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
please tell how to install android version?? I've done all the steps given by dev but its still not starting :cry:

nvm, it started working :):giggle:

Last edited:

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
That's when Melanie intervenes again and forces Monica to complete the shoot.
That's not happening. Monica always quits the shoot with two shots left. Melanie doesn't intervene again and if I try to talk to Melanie it says it's too risky to talk to her.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did you try with different views during the photoshoot ? You have to trigger all the "hidden" events. You can't do it in one photoshoot but you'll trigger the end with Melanie during the second one.

Oh! Good point. I remember doing bottom and side arrows the first time, then top and side the second, and I thought it curious that there were some diferent side shots the second time through on some late poses. Try the shoot again using side shots for each pose.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Oh! Good point. I remember doing bottom and side arrows the first time, then top and side the second, and I thought it curious that there were some diferent side shots the second time through on some late poses. Try the shoot again using side shots for each pose.
I also tried all possible arrow combinations during those 2 successive photoshoots but not possible for me to get the extra scene with secretary and then not possible to do a third photshoot as Bill keep saying not worth it vs other girls even if Monica works and does the file report herself every day.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes