Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah

Yeah you're right im just glad that lick daddy ass isn't avaible yet
TBH, out of all the routes, thats probably the one I'll be hoping to get the ending for. Either becoming his little daddy's girl or becoming really close to him while Melanie becomes his trophy wife.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
I had the same problem although I was doing the reports each day (Monday-Saturday) - Biff was still saying no, claiming that I was not working enough. I have then did the reports only Monday and Friday, BUT the other working days I just sat at my desk (Monica's Office) and click on the desk files, then ended the day (without doing reports or making Julia do them for me).
Then Biff let me do it as normal on Saturday.
That works, Monica had a 3rd photoshoot by working every single day but then, and even clicking on every single picture woth Alex, she stops it by saying "Iam done with this lewd profession" so Melanie does not intervene ...:rolleyes:

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
A new way to earn 50$: go to the slums with your secretary (extra version). How to get it?
cause this is content of extra version which isnt leaked here til today most of us cant give you hints to trigger it.

and: "A new way to earn 50$"... hmm.. for whom?
i mean dont get me wrong. its totally worth to support this game and the team behind. i just hope dev doesnt start to go this "milky way".
the fact that patreons play fullHD and f95er HD was fine for me. i had the feeling that heroes and heroines respect the devs wish not to upload 1080er version. im not sure this works with that hidden extra version content thing...

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
That is clearly Monica's figure and her "patronizing" way of standing in front of people.

@ Developper: Do not worry too much about bad comments. Do the content update you like, we trust you as long as you keep the Monica downfalling on-going ;)
You guessed it! ;)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes