brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So it says Birdie is 21yo, so he is NOT in school anymore unless he is doing a Bart Simpson and not passing until he is 53yo LOL, he is in college right?.

I ask because from his appearance and how he acts, he acts like and looks like he is about 14yo and a member of "The Goonies" ;) .

Is 21 his actual age or is that the maxed out amount of his actual IQ? lmao

Also, the Dev needs to look at the corruption bar, and increase it IMO to say 10,000, because in this present update alone, I maxed the bar to 1000, which in a maxed bar that means Monica should be doing WAY more naked and sex related stuff than she clearly is.

And if the bar were raised to 10,000, then the story, the renders/animations for different scenes should be showing Monica`s gradual progression downward further and further into more depraved acts, right now maxing the bar to 1000 means nothing what so ever in relation to Monica becoming an eventual full slut, just some food for thought.

As I have said before, "The Farm" needs to be fully done even as a stand alone game made away from Patreons BS rules, and it needs to be a REALLY bad place to go to, with the Dev hinting now a few times about "The Farm" and Melanie having lightly brushed off an edge of the very tip of the iceberg of "The Farm" and how badly she took her experience, the Dev now in reality cannot ignore endless calls for "The Farm" to be fully implemented top of the iceberg and what is fully below the waterline also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creeping Death

mitchk809

Feb 26, 2018
So it says Birdie is 21yo, so he is NOT in school anymore unless he is doing a Bart Simpson and not passing until he is 53yo LOL, he is in college right?.

I ask because from his appearance and how he acts, he acts like and looks like he is about 14yo and a member of "The Goonies" ;) .

Is 21 his actual age or is that the maxed out amount of his actual IQ? lmao

Also, the Dev needs to look at the corruption bar, and increase it IMO to say 10,000, because in this present update alone, I maxed the bar to 1000, which in a maxed bar that means Monica should be doing WAY more naked and sex related stuff than she clearly is.

And if the bar were raised to 10,000, then the story, the renders/animations for different scenes should be showing Monica`s gradual progression downward further and further into more depraved acts, right now maxing the bar to 1000 means nothing what so ever in relation to Monica becoming an eventual full slut, just some food for thought.

As I have said before, "The Farm" needs to be fully done even as a stand alone game made away from Patreons BS rules, and it needs to be a REALLY bad place to go to, with the Dev hinting now a few times about "The Farm" and Melanie having lightly brushed off an edge of the very tip of the iceberg of "The Farm" and how badly she took her experience, the Dev now in reality cannot ignore endless calls for "The Farm" to be fully implemented top of the iceberg and what is fully below the waterline also.
Wow, nothing gets by you Mr Holmes. But I think your attention to detail is preventing you from enjoying the game. I'm pretty sure D.M. has a good plan so seat back and enjoy the ride.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
But I think your attention to detail is preventing you from enjoying the game.
Actually I do enjoy the game alot, minor grinding ignored, all my points made are valid, and that would be Miss Holmes actually, me being an actual female Ty very much :D, so yea, You sit back and enjoy your ride through the game, and I will sit back, make good valid points and enjoy my game okie dokie? lol

JRN

Apr 20, 2019
Can anyone edit the curruption of this file to max ?
I tried. But the site itself got hang-up when it loads.....

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "JRN, post: 2510372, membre: 1373225"]
Est-ce que n'importe qui peut éditer la curruption de ce dossier au maximum?
J'ai essayé. Mais le site lui-même a eu du retard quand il charge .....
[/CITATION]
Console ouverte: shift + o
entrez: $ corruption = 1000

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes