kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
hey, I know, what if we all chant..today today today lol.........nah, that may not work cause that won't get the update released any sooner

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Im blind or i dont really see those dress in Laundry room
Obviously, you're blind :rolleyes:
Nah, it's in the lower box, straight ahead when you enter. The iron by the way is in a box to the right. When you have the dress and the iron, "clean" the ironing board and combine both items. Then you can contiunue.

Reactions: Myscho

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The pictures on the patreon site (in a restaurant, in a dungeon cell and with the prostitute outfit) are from the old game, right? Or am I just too stupid to find the stuff in the Ren'Py version?

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
While we are waiting for the update, I wanted to ask - will we see more scenes with Julia? I mean, more than in the RPGM version, like in v. 0.1? :)
I know that in 0.2 there will be more of Christine, but maybe in 0.3 or 0.4? ;)

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
...or it's that this version has massive amounts of text ;)
Which could mean it's a big one :biggrin:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
so a new day has come :D
any news on eng translation? :)
Yes, no feedback at the moment. I will do my best and send the file to DecentMonkey at latest at 17pm. Then he will release v0.2 in the evening, as soon as the upload is done.

Reactions: SpikeZg

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Yes, no feedback at the moment. I will do my best and send the file to DecentMonkey at latest at 17pm. Then he will release v0.2 in the evening, as soon as the upload is done.
Brief update, I sent the file with texts right some moments ago to the dev. He will implement it and upload the game surely right after that. :)

Reactions: Ashbash and SpikeZg
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes