kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I finished all these in order and I am still 25/27, all arrows have holes in them, must be a problem or a bug in the game
if i remember right its happened to pratically everyone because everyone was missing some moves with the top on

Reactions: Pollux

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
It is a very nice game and the scenes are great, however, it's too much clicking, try to simplify that, for example, when Monica goes in the basement, she is shown by the bed, it would be better shown by the wardrobe since most of the time she gets changed, my two cents...

Reactions: lulinlul

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
so what is ep 1 what is ep 2 actually ?
Like so many save files here just won´t work
Well, Ep1 is the first Episode of Fashion Business, it was planed and realized as a kind of (long) prologue. You start with the game, get an idea what's going on and have tons of hot scenes.
Ep2 is the continuation with ten updates atm. ... Like chapters in a book...
;)

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
There's an official patron release for mac, but nothing here so far.
I suppose on a technical level, I could figure out how to repackage the pc content into a mac version. Maybe I will have a look at that. I actually have a mac and a pc, but for some reason the mac version runs much more smoothly than the pc version (even though my pc is much more powerful). The pc version feels very... sluggish.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
I suppose on a technical level, I could figure out how to repackage the pc content into a mac version. Maybe I will have a look at that. I actually have a mac and a pc, but for some reason the mac version runs much more smoothly than the pc version (even though my pc is much more powerful). The pc version feels very... sluggish.
the power of mac !!! like much more smoother or only a bit ?
What is your mac spec ?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It’s a MacBook Pro from 2017, so not the newest (it’s the first version with the touch bar). It is a lot smoother than the pc version (ie just like every other Renpy game) whereas the pc version stalls and stutters and runs like a sloth.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes