L777

Feb 28, 2020
There was no permission, we found out by accident. That's why it's a different model. The model of Monica was developed by DecentMonkey, you will not find her anywhere in the web. The dev of PB made a lot of effort to make her look like Monica, though.
so you found my discovery... xD
the outfit is identical with the whore outfit of monica, even the logo on the back of the jacket is identical.
and she shows her chest to some guy on the streets like monica does xD.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Got stuck in the clothing store. Bardie sent Monica there to buy a housewife dress. My Monica was a bitch to the cashier earlier. And she was in prison a 2nd time shortly before this quest, so she doesn't have $40. Thus the button to buy the dress is not clickable. And there is no other button to do something else. Tried to edit the savegame but couldn't find the right variable. Also tried to use the console, but it doesn't seem to work.

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Got stuck in the clothing store. Bardie sent Monica there to buy a housewife dress. My Monica was a bitch to the cashier earlier. And she was in prison a 2nd time shortly before this quest, so she doesn't have $40. Thus the button to buy the dress is not clickable. And there is no other button to do something else. Tried to edit the savegame but couldn't find the right variable. Also tried to use the console, but it doesn't seem to work.
Well try wait for the update see if the bug is fix

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes