Rainbows

Jan 12, 2018
There is a Bug, when you find the key and put the buttplug in the drawer you can not leave the room or you will lost the quest.

Last edited:

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I cant seem to get private dances. I cant steal tips after dancing & when stealing tips for waitress I just get to pay 500$ or ask for other way of forgiveness. Joe is lvl 3, but Ashley only lvl 2 and 75/100. Idk what im missing..

Jun 7, 2018
Stuck on Julia..says maxed out wait for next update but I haven't had the panty quest or massage..don't get the option to ask Julia to turn on computer..any help?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
If i remember correct is all done, still not played the new v.11.
I just checked the save You shared, everything from the very first pic of Monica standing in her basement room nude, through all photoshoots and onward are all grey meaning not done, so I said, fuck this lol and deleted this mega buggy game entirely.

Watch out for v11 tho, really buggy even with the hotfix, when anyones progression goes up and You click on the little button to see their stats, an exception occurs and this is with the hotfix.

Soon as the Dev releases a hotfix that fixes the first hotfix and all the other bugs lol and people begin praising the game again for no issues, I will download it again then, until then, I cannot be arsed wasting my time on a mega buggy game like this, which is hard for me to say having praised this game endlessly always.

Reactions: toocool4all
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes