Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Normal clothes so I can move on with steves deal? How do u get an apartment as well?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the Normal clothes so I can move on with steves deal? How do u get an apartment as well?
go to the clothing store in the evening
there you can either buy or steal it
i suggest you steal it to get more scenes

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I keep on getting, "I have nothing to do there at the moment."
Even with the guide
I got stumped first time too. Make sure you trigger the scenes leading to the clothing store: talking to Victoria and trying to enter Steve Office, so you get the message that you need the dress. After that I think you have to go to the store the next day during the day.

I preferred to steal the dress as its more fun scenes and also saves you $250. You will have to go many days and repeat the routine of talking, as a mannequin, to every customer there, dont get discouraged. The guy that eventually buys the dress has his back turned to the camera, he is the one that tells lies about wanting it for his date. Need to talk to him various days as he is a jerk lol.

"...How do u get an apartment as well? "
To get apartment, talk to Kebab seller in the slums. I suggest to wait until V12 is released though, so you get the discount option scene, currently available to paying patreons only in V11.

Last edited:

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Even with the guide
I got stumped first time too. Make sure you trigger the scenes leading to the clothing store: talking to Victoria and trying to enter Steve Office, so you get the message that you need the dress. After that I think you have to go to the store the next day during the day.
I talked to Victoria and tried to enter Steve's Office, got the message that you need the dress. I went the next day during the day and no luck. Even wetn in the evening.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I talked to Victoria and tried to enter Steve's Office, got the message that you need the dress. I went the next day during the day and no luck. Even wetn in the evening.
Make sure you did the scene with Steve at the pool in Monica's house. Then you need to go to Victoria the next day and trigger the scene that Steve didnt send the certificate. Then next day go to Clothing store. Other than that, make sure to update your game to hotfix 3. Or send your save see if I can advance the story for you.

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Important steve and monica piscine, victoria say: steve no certificate, go to steve office (red dress), then store (buy dress), then steve office red dress

Oct 28, 2017
I have done the Philip double blowjob scene several times but is still gray in the overview and the storyline doesn t continue.
Same with last House event- stays gray but i played it.

Last edited:

lkjrejkleljsdcpopor

Dec 27, 2019
I hope both paths are choices. I prefer the treated badly path. If she becomes too willing or dominant as the only outcome, it will destroy what made this game special for me.
Indeed, much of the charm of having Monica lick Victoria's ass is to put Monica in her place wrt Victoria. I like the idea of this being a one way street - Monica accepts Victoria is better than her or at least stipulates it outwardly by the action of licking Victoria's ass for the time being to placate Victoria. Victoria is a total slut so that's saying a lot.

Monica must live with the fact that she licked Victoria's ass and not the other way around. She should have to live with the cognitive dissonance of that fact until she internalizes it as truth.

Even if she gets her own life back someday or escapes obligation to Victoria, even if Victoria is not a central fixture in her life some day, Monica wouldn't then be able to look back at Victoria getting the better of her and see history any other way. Monica would have to try and forget Victoria, or be forced to remember how she worshipped Victoria's ass. In that case I hope Victoria gets famous and there are posters of her everywhere.

Next time I play I will save and then have Monica choose not to lick Victoria's ass. I hope Victoria, in that case, coerces Monica into doing it anyway and then makes a point to demand it regularly. Maybe the initial choice to lick bores Victoria so it becomes a one time thing and is the 'disable fetish' option. Maybe Victoria teases her about the time she CHOSE to do it under certain conditions so that the choice to lick or refuse can be presented to Monica again if she doesn't accept Victoria's teasing on this point restarting the Victoria assworship quest if Monica tries to stand up for herself and refuse to lick Victoria's ass again.

On this route, maybe if an event convinces Victoria that Monica is tamed, she can offer the choice again, if Monica then chooses to lick when she doesn't have to, then Victoria can withhold the reward of letting Monica lick her ass until Monica does extra favors for Victoria so that Monica starts to worship Victoria like Dick does.

I guess I don't mind if Monica gets revenge on the people who brought her low to begin with ( or not) , but I have no desire to see her get revenge on the people she's fallen under subsequently due to her initial troubles unless it's funny or only a device to get her into even more trouble. In episode 2 I'm rooting for *them* and only for Monica to perhaps find happiness and/or misery - maybe more happiness and/or misery than she ever had or appreciated before - but never for Monica to achieve complete psychological restoration or else the story is meaningless as there's been no character development.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You know I take Personal requests too not from Adult games only in general too

Anyway I had some free time.

Reactions: Pogo123

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i have 26/27 strip bar moves, how to get all moves? :((((
look at the arrows the one you missing either have a black mark or none on it
the same goes when you shall do photoshoots
if all 3 have a mark or none just click the next arrows
just save before you try then do it again if you fail

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You know I take Personal requests too not from Adult games only in general too

Anyway I had some free time.

You do great signatures. (y) And you look like a snack :sneaky:

edit: could you make one of you? Like in different poses and light?

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes