Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Interesting updated so far just one question the picture from the thumbnail is that an option now in the game to show your ass in order to get tips as a waitress or is it just a picture ???

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
What is the point of reseting the Shiny holes quest? Has the previous quest been altered? Or should one just proceed?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
May someone upload the game in a server like GDRIVE, NOPY or uploadhaven, please? MEGA's downloads stop at the middle.

Edit: I could download the file at once in Mega this time.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The other day I used NOPY to download a file and the speed was 8 MB/s. You could download this game in 5 minutes. Nothing is faster, but I don't know if it's always like that.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
The other day I used NOPY to download a file and the speed was 8 MB/s. You could download this game in 5 minutes. Nothing is faster, but I don't know if it's always like that.
I used Mega with MegaSync and no VPN and downloaded in about 3 minutes, maybe a little less. That is with a download speed of 500mb. NOPY is excellent though as Mega will limit your download to 5GB even with MegaSync and I haven't found a limit in NOPY and their speeds are not far off Mega and can be better in some instances.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I used Mega with MegaSync and no VPN and downloaded in about 3 minutes, maybe a little less. That is with a download speed of 500mb. NOPY is excellent though as Mega will limit your download to 5GB even with MegaSync and I haven't found a limit in NOPY and their speeds are not far off Mega and can be better in some instances.
MegaSync is really faster than the normal Mega download? I didn't know that.

You should be wrong at the 500 Mb speed. If the game weights 3390 Mb, you would download it in 7 seconds and not 3 minutes. Unless you are refering to 500 Mb per minute and not per seconds.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Mar 2, 2019
can't trigger melanie after last photoshoot. Help?

Edit: I triggered her coming to office, but now can't get her to finish the rest of the photoshoot.

Last edited:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
MegaSync is really faster than the normal Mega download? I didn't know that.

You should be wrong at the 500 Mb speed. If the game weights 3390 Mb, you would download it in 7 seconds and not 3 minutes. Unless you are refering to 500 Mb per minute and not per seconds.

Thanks for the suggestion.
As far as I remember without MegaSync you will be limited to a download of 1GB and it can be slower. The download speed is 500MB per second but that is what the advertised speed is from the provider, you will never see that sort of speed in an actual download as they are always throttled back by the downloading sites. If I run a speedtest it shows 510mbs per second from Mega Sync that translated to about 35mb per second (from memory).

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am really amazed about the amount and quality of content, still even following the walkthrough it seems really overly complicated to get anything done, and I can't imagine getting anywhere at all without the walkthrough. I think this is a big flaw. If you have no idea about the conditions you should meet, the game does not tell enough, and in general I would prefer to play without a walkthrough. Just as an example, the game asks me to make Monica seduce Ralph, and luckily enough I get into his room while cleaning (again...) BUT as she wears no undies she refuses to do something. The walkthrough says "To activate one of those scenes Monica has to wear specific underwear: Julia’s panties, Betty’s panties, or no panties." Come on!

I never got Monica to jail before. HOW to? The walkthrough says "If decided to come to , ..." - well I would love to, but when and how? It is tiring. As much as I love the content to be revealed I am really tired of searching for ways to get ahead. All in all the various story lines seem to be greatly intertwined, but if you don't happen to know the solution it is not working well. I am not happy how the game does not guide you what to do.

Reactions: mikie

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
More signatures/
View attachment 626225 View attachment 626226 View attachment 626227
View attachment 626490

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/640170_Fashion_Business3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/640171_Fashion_Business4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/640172_Fashion_Business5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/640435_Fashion_Business_7.gif

View attachment 626230
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/640175_Fashion_Business6.gif
OMG!!! Ty so much Lady, you rock!!! that looks great :D

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Nice update but is there a way to unlock all naked casting options with Biff as it is a lot of grinding otherwise (e.g. sitting on his laps and more)? Thanks. :love:

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes