hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
So, the point of the game is to be more bitchy or less bitchy? i am lost here.
Amazing render and choice of story thou

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
compaired with the old version worth playing it already? or is their new content already?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
This game has really nice animations, some of the best I've seen. I hope we'll see some with MC in the next update.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
compaired with the old version worth playing it already? or is their new content already?
I just looked the CG's and its still not as far into the game as the original. It doesn't look Monica's been broken yet, but there are maybe 5 or 6 new scenes

tijger08

May 6, 2018
Dear people
After I left office and went to my own office, I can not find my mobile phone anymore. I have asked the driver and he says I could have him with me. You can not do anything now. I have no idea anymore
Thanks for the help.

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
thx for the info will see ^-^
Well, v.0.01 has around 400mb while this one has 1gb
I just looked the CG's and its still not as far into the game as the original. It doesn't look Monica's been broken yet, but there are maybe 5 or 6 new scenes
I thought he already did a complete renpy transition, so he is still re doing all the stuff from the rpgm one?
Damn....
A bummer since he is such a good Dev, delivered a great game and gets less attention than the other cunts.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I never finished the old version as I rage-quit that after a certain amount of times Monica got killed walking across a street. So no idea how much content there was.

This 0.3 update ends when she enters the police building for the first time. But the devs have beefed up the content up to that significantly. First you can now play it bitchy or nice. And secondly many places have longer or additional scenes. And as a side effect characters in the beefed up content got more interesting, because you learn things about them.

I think it's worth to play it. But if all you care is seeing Monica get fucked you'll probably have to wait a few more months.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes