Avnv007

Oct 9, 2017
can any one send the save of steve first visit to home i am stucked i moved way foeward in the story but can not bring Steve home the first time. I went to the gym many times with Betty but she never talks to me about Steve.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This is a very funny and very well made render (facial posing), as the cashier listens to Monica dressed as some crossroad whore telling her she needs something stylish and fashionable, like she is :ROFLMAO:.

pixelLove

Jan 8, 2018
The last photoshoot. The boys ("investors") all leeching so closely around the stage. Of course as professionals. it was to funny and comical and I almost couldnt concentrate on monica. :LOL:

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
I keep getting error screens when handing out flyers. Did i do something wrong or is there a fix for it? No scenes from the persons taking the flyers play

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 137, in script call
call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 469, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_11
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 389, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Quests/EP2/Kebab_Work/Kebab_work.rpy", line 100, in script call
call kebab_work_end() from _call_kebab_work_end
File "game/Quests/EP2/Kebab_Work/Kebab_work.rpy", line 147, in script
$ cloth = cloth_last
File "game/Quests/EP2/Kebab_Work/Kebab_work.rpy", line 147, in <module>
$ cloth = cloth_last
NameError: name 'cloth_last' is not defined

Last edited:

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
...still got an error when starting the whole episode 2 new (whilst my saves ending in chrashes, too)...playing along and when I want to go to the Kebab Stand the game crashes...Ignore, Rollback does´nt work.

By the way I support up to 5 games on Patreon...it´s a lot of money I spend for these fine and "working" projects...
...to the DEV...

How you want to bring Me to the point I would support your game ?
A free 720p Version (while playing on an 44" 4K monitor) which is also def. one of the most buggy games in my collection ?
Saves almost not working...
I know it´s more or less just a hobby for you...but at the moment it´s simply "not enough"

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2019
My supporters received the hotfix for this bug at the same day.
It’s better to not compare coding for classical VN and this game. For example, v13 added about 1.5k new lines of pure code and about 3.5k lines of dialogues.
Most other games devs wouldn’t handle such amount of programming.
Of course, you can play simple games, easily made with left leg, but this is another case.
And all up to you. ;)
as someone who goes around and hotfixes various games. i can confirm that this game has without a doubt some of the most complex coding i have seen in a renpy game. i have spent more time than i am willing to publicly admit going through it.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I still can't go to the clothing store to buy or steal the regular clothes, is this a bug? I have no idea what to do?

May 2, 2020
I still can't go to the clothing store to buy or steal the regular clothes, is this a bug? I have no idea what to do?
Did Steve visit Betty and the other guy in Monica’s house already?

Open the and search there for “dress”.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes