defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have installed the scrappy mod.... Finally now all scenes are unlocked
I was trying to play without mod but it was impossible because makes me nervous and angry ... so I have decided to unlock all scenes

I'm not happy... because i have lost some of the story doing this....

I'm not happy... because stay focused to the story of Monica would be fantastic but it remain a big problem...
I really will love this game if the gameplaying would be less confused.

this game will be much better without that much repetitions and the map with the "click click click" related to go everywhere that cause bugs and missing quests during the play time and makes me nervous that is not the best way to love a game

actually useless clicks are the 80% of the total play time.

I'm really sorry because I love the story..
I think this is a constructive critic even if doing this requires a remake of the structure of the whole game engine.
or at lest i suggest to reduce the repetitions by allowing to unlock the scenes more faster because play 1 week of this game requires about 2 hours or more to get only repetitive scenes until the corruption and bitchy points reach the max value

this is the only Renpy game that requires an unofficial ramake as Renpy like it was an RPGM:
here there are some example of my favourite games ported in Renpy:

https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-renpy-remake-v0-04-phalzyr.48688/

https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-renpy-unofficial-remake-v0-31-phalzyr.30339/

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I like the game but I agree there is too much clicking back and forth. it becomes too long playing.
Also to me was not clear the benefit of being kind / unkind to people

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Oh, i dont have the new episode yet, but if in this and next episode still wont be Bradie's all naked at home rule, can we have a Monica and Betty must wear butt-plug at home and he will check it rule? Pretty please. :)

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Anybody, clues of why Melanie is not coming back?

I already waited for several weeks, did I think the whole quest lines in Monica's house, the Shiny Hole and many other stuff. But when I go to Biff, he wants a "Beatiful dress", when he sees it though, he says there is no work and cares about other girls currently. No fuckin' clue what to do really, already spent 1 hour playing "Guess the click".

P.S. I'm stuck on 95/100 of his progress.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Anybody, clues of why Melanie is not coming back?

I already waited for several weeks, did I think the whole quest lines in Monica's house, the Shiny Hole and many other stuff. But when I go to Biff, he wants a "Beatiful dress", when he sees it though, he says there is no work and cares about other girls currently. No fuckin' clue what to do really, already spent 1 hour playing "Guess the click".

P.S. I'm stuck on 95/100 of his progress.
You will need the red dress to continue the plot with Biff (and Melanie). You get it at the clothing store (either buy it, steal it or work as mannequin to obtain it).
Steve must have visited your house 2 times before (he offers to pay to Victoria and after visiting Vicky Monica wants to talk to Steve, but needs a proper dress to visit him).

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Ok im not thech expert but seems weird. does it normal that extract the game take about 3.5-4 hours? how long it should last? Ok 3h50 forecast was at 7%, now its more of a 30 min forecast, stills seems a bit slow.

Last edited:

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
You will need the red dress to continue the plot with Biff (and Melanie). You get it at the clothing store (either buy it, steal it or work as mannequin to obtain it).
Steve must have visited your house 2 times before (he offers to pay to Victoria and after visiting Vicky Monica wants to talk to Steve, but needs a proper dress to visit him).
Thanks for the ideas, but that I did already. Got the "Beautiful dress" (the red one). Steve already came twice. Once to to hook with Betty, once to hook with Monica. Monica even made few contracts with Steve in his office, as the game does not allow any further work with Biff as before.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
At the beginning of the update, there was a scene where Victoria was visiting Monica and Melanie. After that, not a single scene with Melanie appeared to me. Did I miss something? Or is it really the only scene in this update with Melanie? :)

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Found it mada faka! Turns out that you need to go to Biff dude, before going to the Steve dude when the 5k$ quest is active! Gosh!

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

puws

May 12, 2020
This endless Victoria stuff is annoying and completely unrealistic....OK,the rest is as well but this in particular.
Why would anyone accept that behavior, if she gave them away with her blackmail she would loose her income so she has little leverage to insult them on top. And she could be easily set up with Marcus telling him that she interferes with the interests of this stupid farm... Why wasting pictures and time on a useless guidance through the office??? And always this stupid laughing and hand in her face after she made the girls do something... is the creator of this game running out of ideas?

Furthermore: the girls are mostly pretty and well rendered but why making all these guys a caricature? They all look ridiculous

• Love
Reactions: Rythan25

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Found it mada faka! Turns out that you need to go to Biff dude, before going to the Steve dude when the 5k$ quest is active! Gosh!
Yes, because you can only earn once a week the 5k for Vicky. When Steve is paying the bill, Biff has no job for you (and vice versa).

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
After getting fliers from the Kebab stand I get a bunch of errors. Every time I talk to a person to give them a flier I get a skippable error for each dialogue. It's somewhere along the lines of 30 errors each day of delivering fliers.

I'm not sure if this is caused by the base game or the visual mod, but have a hard time finding others complaining about it here. Do any of you know?

EDIT: I removed the mod, but I'm still getting this crap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That error times 5 was from 1 conversation with 1 person while giving out fliers.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes