chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I finished most of the events in version 12 & 13 but i cannot trigger a lot of them in the gallery
here are some exemples

Screenshot (65)_LI (Small).jpg Screenshot (66)_LI (Small).jpg Screenshot (67)_LI (Small).jpg Screenshot (68)_LI (Small).jpg Screenshot (69)_LI (Small).jpg

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I agree Firebless. but I rate only thinking about myself, my own enjoyment. others need to rate for themselves, and we could have a discussion why so many are 5-rating all the time. thats for me is corrupting the ratings. a game can not be perfection that easily. some 5-stars people write like: I like the renders, good start. so my low rates are because of them as well. to counter that.
sometimes I explain in the review that I dont rate because of good renders, or amount of work, but my own enjoyment.

so, I didnt enjoy Fashion Business, but that doesnt mean that is not good for you. Im not holding the truth, just my own opinion. if you cant deal with it, you got a problem. place your own review if you like the game so much.
I guess we all can say, that having baka here is for us all a 1 star enjoyment. ;)

Jul 10, 2019
I finished most of the events in version 12 & 13 but i cannot trigger a lot of them in the gallery
here are some exemples

View attachment 691409 View attachment 691410 View attachment 691411 View attachment 691412 View attachment 691413
Shot 1: That's the new Bardie path where you have to seduce the dad. I think I triggered it (by accident) by spending the morning in Monica's house then returning to her room (Bardie is waiting for you). You then have to
Shot 2: That's the Queen of Hearts photoshoot. That arises from visiting Biff in his office every night and doing the investor presentation(s).

Shot 3: Deliver reports and entertain Biff. I think that's the last one on the list.

Shot 4: That's more of the Melanie / Monica / Victoria storyline. Look at the Wiki for those (I don't remember how I triggered them).

Shot 5: Happens in Monica's working office (with her employees) after completing all of the Biff photoshoots / investor meetings.

Generally, except for #1, all of these develop by working in the office, delivering reports, and talking to Biff every night / week.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
I am pretty sure I know much more about the game as you do, so I won't waste more time on you. ;)
Untitled.png

Here is a screen shot of it saying its not complete and you can ask the creator here if thats still not enough for you, the "complete" game is not complete, accept that and stop embarrassing yourself.

May 2, 2020
That is baka his opinion. Everyone can express their opinion here. We are not here in russia or in any other dictatorship. Where you get in jail or get shot. So let him say his opinion.
Look, man. politics is a sensitive topic. The owners here even state that we should refrain from discussing it and this is severely OT for any game thread here. Western politics is just prettier in the news but if you keep looking, you'll also find faults here. No reason to point fingers and nobody restricts baka in his right to state his opinion. They all act within freedom of speech here.

A fitting xkcd for this topic:

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Look, man. politics is a sensitive topic. The owners here even state that we should refrain from discussing it and this is severely OT for any game thread here. Western politics is just prettier in the news but if you keep looking, you'll also find faults here. No reason to point fingers and nobody restricts baka in his right to state his opinion. They all act within freedom of speech here.

A fitting xkcd for this topic:
Clever post, dude...That's right...

Reactions: Why are you gae?

jsarah

May 31, 2017
I get this error and can't go forward... it happens during Steve's second visit. Any idea how to solve?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 132, in script
$ interact_data = ui.interact()
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 132, in <module>
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 182, in execute
screen screen_sprites(data):
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 187, in execute
fixed:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 215, in execute
if data != False and game_version1_screen_ready_to_render == True and episode == 2 and after_load_ready_to_render == True:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 220, in execute
for pass_num in range(1,3): #pass1 - overlays, pass2 - sprites and masks
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 221, in execute
for zorder_ptr in zorder_list:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 223, in execute
if (data.has_key("active") == False or data["active"] == True) and (showObjectsNotOwner == True or checkObjectOwnerVisible(i, data) == True):
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 363, in execute
if data["type"] == 3: #text with image
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 393, in execute
if pass_num == 2:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 471, in execute
if sceneSpriteSurfacesCache.has_key(scene_name + i) == False:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 472, in execute
$ spriteImage = im.MatrixColor(
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 474, in <module>
im.matrix.brightness(brightness_adjustment) * im.matrix.saturation(saturation_adjustment) * im.matrix.contrast(contrast_adjustment) * im.matrix.tint(tint_adjustment[0], tint_adjustment[1], tint_adjustment[2])
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 132, in script
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 132, in <module>
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 187, in execute
fixed:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 215, in execute
if data != False and game_version1_screen_ready_to_render == True and episode == 2 and after_load_ready_to_render == True:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 220, in execute
for pass_num in range(1,3): #pass1 - overlays, pass2 - sprites and masks
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 221, in execute
for zorder_ptr in zorder_list:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 223, in execute
if (data.has_key("active") == False or data["active"] == True) and (showObjectsNotOwner == True or checkObjectOwnerVisible(i, data) == True):
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 363, in execute
if data["type"] == 3: #text with image
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 393, in execute
if pass_num == 2:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 471, in execute
if sceneSpriteSurfacesCache.has_key(scene_name + i) == False:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 472, in execute
$ spriteImage = im.MatrixColor(
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 474, in <module>
im.matrix.brightness(brightness_adjustment) * im.matrix.saturation(saturation_adjustment) * im.matrix.contrast(contrast_adjustment) * im.matrix.tint(tint_adjustment[0], tint_adjustment[1], tint_adjustment[2])
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 1243, in __init__
im = image(im)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 1755, in image
raise Exception("Expected an image, but got a general displayable.")
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

Darwin-19.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes