hexo123

May 27, 2018
So not sure if it glitched out on me by there is no progress at the Shiny hole stripping line for me, just making Monica dance over and over without the plot moving alone, she can take her top off but that's it. anyone know whats wrong and how to trigger the events?

May 2, 2020
So not sure if it glitched out on me by there is no progress at the Shiny hole stripping line for me, just making Monica dance over and over without the plot moving alone, she can take her top off but that's it. anyone know whats wrong and how to trigger the events?
Requirements: danced with at least one time and completed "private dance 1"

has another fight with and, on one of the working days, decides to steal the tips from . To do that you need to click on Molly’s table first, and then on the tip jar.

Monica can steal tips up to three times.

When sees Monica steal the tips, she’ll make Monica give up all of her earnings. Monica will be able to earn money again if she apologizes to Molly.

To earn Molly’s forgiveness, Monica will have to get completely naked on .

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Allow Claire spread oil on Monica's body

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes