emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
Not only for money. Here is for corruption

1. Hold Shift and press the letter "O" -> console opens
2. $corruption = 400 (or more if u want)
3. press ENTER key -> submits the command
4. press ESC key -> closes the console

can you help me I have unren and open console but coruption wont go up its say monica coruption 80 but dont go up.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Ammm, actually she FEELS pleasure during sex, she moans and pretty load... Didn't you hear that? Also in the prison, when she agreed to have sex with prisoner, she closed her mouth to HIDE HER MOANS, because in that type of games women can't control their emotions (and pleasure moans)... All in all we can be sure, that Monica NEVER CUMED (she only feeled preorgasm feeling while having sex with Steve), and yeah, that's a pity...
Pretty sure Monica experienced an orgasm during Melanie's audition roleplay session. She said it was an unfamiliar feeling and passed out after.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I hope to see that happening asap
I guess you have to wait for this a while longer ... seems that Fred stays what he is: an uninteresting secondary character that is only good for assist scenes with others (e.g. helping Ralph or Bardie or Julia). ButI expect that he will get his turn some day in the distant future ^^

Reactions: Johny bhaiya

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I guess you have to wait for this a while longer ... seems that Fred stays what he is: an uninteresting secondary character that is only good for assist scenes with others (e.g. helping Ralph or Bardie or Julia). ButI expect that he will get his turn some day in the distant future ^^
Speaking of secondary characters, when does gas station woman get her time to shine? Fred lifted Julia out of house cleaning and now she's an office worker, but she isn't the only one he made promises to in EP 1...

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes