Kit2

Aug 6, 2020
Does anyone have fashion business episode 2 , full bitch and corruption save file but it should have not any mission progressed .
I wanna take fresh start with full bitch and corruption points.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone have fashion business episode 2 , full bitch and corruption save file but it should have not any mission progressed .
search on my profile in this thread

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It will be hard to find because the amount of comment u do , but thanks for replying , now I don't have to do grinding for bitch and corruption point.
noone said it would be easy :D
but i search option
write save then by member my username

ArtoriasAWF

Feb 28, 2020
What i did was go to the kitchen and eat, then they called me in again. After that you have to go to sleep until evening and then find Steve by the pool.
Yeah i did, but when i'm going to sleep this message appears: 1603468318903.png 1603468477247.png
I won't go until evening and they don't call me. I served them twice, after this i can't leave the house and nothing happens.

Sep 15, 2020
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 4.58 GB
+Unofficial Mac port

Compressed version for Win/Linux (2.43 GB): - - -
Compressed version for Mac (2.41 GB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

glandishi

Dec 17, 2018
anyone knows how to hold second presentation to investors? im coming to Biff, he tells me to go change but i cant find where to click to change (checked all photo studio, hall, basically everywhere in the office)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.16 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Astalavista00

glandishi

Dec 17, 2018
this is not helping. im stuck on this

v 13
After a week has passed since the “Queen of Hearts” photoshoot, if comes to and asks for a job, he’ll tell her that she needs to hold one more presentation for the investors.

If Monica refuses, Biff won’t give her another job until she holds the presentation and a photoshoot for the investors.

He told me to go get changed but i clicked everything and i cant basically change my clothing and go with him. how to hold second presentation? do i need to finish some other event before?

Talk to the photographer, he knows where the dress is
there are only 2 speech options with photographer:
- where is Melanie
- not yet

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
you can edit game save

Reactions: juju2000

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
While extracting file downloaded from NOPY, info about it being corrupted pops up. It extracts, but there are no animations and only a portion of images is visible.
I didn't download files from other sites, because it would download for a few hours.
Anyone else got the same issue?
yes,
i downloaded from NOPY, ANONFILE and all corrupted

Reactions: Autarchy

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Can player be completely lesbian full relationship or game is just all about humiliation.
because i played back in 2019 i did everything to reduce Bitchiness but game keep humilating so i
didn't play anymore so now it's different or same??? like you have true relatioship with someone
without humiliation or don't have sex with anyone if you want but still take care your problems
without having sex???

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes