RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I see this game as a wonderful romantic story between Monica and Dick where the knight in shining armour (Dick) makes all needed sacrifices to protect the damsel in distress (Monica) from those who want to harm her. The wedding ending made me cry with tears of happiness.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I see this game as a wonderful romantic story between Monica and Dick where the knight in shining armour (Dick) makes all needed sacrifices to protect the damsel in distress (Monica) from those who want to harm her. The wedding ending made me cry with tears of happiness.
You can save with Dickla where Monica is not a bitch

Fantasy1974

Aug 1, 2018
Walktrough problem. Once you leave prison, alone and without nothing than your dress, where are you must go to spend the (rainy) night? Thank you.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
I adore Monica (she is like an ex-girlfriend of mine,:coldsweat::'(x'D and she is a lawyer, actually x'D) @DecentMonkey. Well, I hope that Monica will use all her corruption arts to destroy the new owner's family in her house. There is only a Queen in this game, and she is Monica. Nice update, awesome renderers: I wish more "killer istinct" in Monica :evilsmile::extremelyhappy:

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes