AussieHood

May 3, 2020
Do you guys think there will be more scenes with the school teacher? I really enjoyed how the teacher blackmailed Monica and Betty. It was so pleasurable to watch how the ladies were felt it was wrong but so pleased with his actions.

Reactions: Gintoky

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Do you guys think there will be more scenes with the school teacher? I really enjoyed how the teacher blackmailed Monica and Betty. It was so pleasurable to watch how the ladies were felt it was wrong but so pleased with his actions.
I hope so very much ... this gentleman still needs to get his revenge over Claire Mansfield :devilish: :love:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
can we have the fuck*ng code for the fuck*ng 1080p version ?
why you guys trolling people who ask ?
I never troll who ask... I think not before the 1st December due to the policy of patreon that charge you every 1st day of any month...
so I suggest if someone want buy and share the full extra version... the best time to do that is the first day of any month... but not for the v16... v16 comes with short update.. and it is very same as v15... due to the complexity caused by the mechanism I will wait at least until January 2021.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
30% of this thread is talking about the game itself, how to achieve certain scenes etc..
30% "Pls share the 1080p version of the game"
40% defd is arguing with somebody, if he isnt, he just ranting about the developer of the game
Wrong!
I'm only try to help the developers to correct some irritating behaviour about the game mechanism:
1. No Rollback
2. No Auto Save
Its duration is long only because it has tons of useless time-consuming actions.
6 hours of running around locations before get some story continuation.

If they solve these big issues the game could be very nice in all aspects.. because the story is great and has finally becoming very well done after version 14 abd 2 years of waiting.

this is what I'm trying to do.

Just my 2 cents

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vireker

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
30% of this thread is talking about the game itself, how to achieve certain scenes etc..
30% "Pls share the 1080p version of the game"
40% defd is arguing with somebody, if he isnt, he just ranting about the developer of the game
They ( and you of course) ranting about me!

Last edited:

NKZstern

Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys,I finished marcus storyline in ep2v15 and continie in feauture uptade,but in latest version never changed.I dont play latest uptade.What I am doing? Should I play from the beginning?:(

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes