Ghostkingraz

Nov 30, 2018
hoping someone can help me, i just downloaded Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p and i can load the save file from ep 1 but if i try to save the game then load any of the saves i did while playing a screen pops up saying "oops something went wrong."
Is there any way to fix this? i was really enjoying the story up to this point so hope i can continue

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hoping someone can help me, i just downloaded Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p and i can load the save file from ep 1 but if i try to save the game then load any of the saves i did while playing a screen pops up saying "oops something went wrong."
Is there any way to fix this? i was really enjoying the story up to this point so hope i can continue
try my saves https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-2-v0-17-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-4761449
I already played v0.14 but when I play with v0.16, I don't know what did I should do from with Monica :unsure:
look in the guide
or better start a new game so u have the new event log
it's a kind of walkthrough at same time
screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

naughtyboy1241

May 6, 2019
maybe someone can help me, i am almost finished with every quest for version 2.1 but i have a problem with the failing path.
Because when the stranger asked me to give him a blowjob i refused because i wanted to complete the other scenes first, but now i am not getting the dialog option anymore

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I already played v0.14 but when I play with v0.16, I don't know what did I should do from with Monica :unsure:
unfortunately all old saves are not compatible with EP2.1 Complete version..
you have to start the game from the beginning again.. and no one can help you because this game was a real mess before Event List feature

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
maybe someone can help me, i am almost finished with every quest for version 2.1 but i have a problem with the failing path.
Because when the stranger asked me to give him a blowjob i refused because i wanted to complete the other scenes first, but now i am not getting the dialog option anymore
is the new Event List active in your saves?
in any case this is not a proper sandbox game.. (that tag should be deleted to avoid mistakes)
usually in a sandbox game you can go back without problems... in FB there are main and side linear stories that must be done to progress in the plot.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
what secret dreams?
...when she had the dream/nightmare wearing horse SM outfit thinking about Farm 218...(this is not a fan ART)
as many psychologists claim in every dream/nightmare there is an hidden desire... (maybe a DM hidden desire..???... I hope he will find the courage to do it in the game)
it is only a reading key... but I really think not be alone in this :cool:

I'm also thinking that Monica secretly loves to be fucked even she do not want admit with herself..
there are a lot of choices... when the player hit on "accept" or "agree" is Monica that accept to do everything becase she is the protagonist...
Obviously her mental health is in border line under the circumstances ... she tries to save something of her dominantrix magazine boss past this makes Monica a unique woman it is interesting ... she is willing to do all the most depraved things in order to return to being the head of her company .., and she thinks she can do it as if all the experiences she is experiencing will not have effect ... but I believe that even if she manages to go back to being the boss she will soon realize that she will no longer be able to live without having sex in a perverse way ... maybe she will continue to deny the evidence she is corrupt now.

I love Monica story and for this reason I am not in hurry to start playing the Ep2.1
I'm waiting for the EP2.2 completion

(Under every dominant man/woman there is an hidden slave!)

OK.. now I have to start a great one of the best RPGM game ever that was updated yesterday...

see you next time;)

naughtyboy1241

May 6, 2019
is the new Event List active in your saves?
in any case this is not a proper sandbox game.. (that tag should be deleted to avoid mistakes)
usually in a sandbox game you can go back without problems... in FB there are main and side linear stories that must be done to progress in the plot.
it is still active in my event list

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
it is still active in my event list
i think your only choice are reload a save before

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes