introvtx

May 6, 2017
1) I agree, more or less. Although, no, of course. Great start to the story. If all the property was registered with the husband, and he and Monica signed a marriage contract, she has nothing.
And correct me if I'm wrong, Monica's husband used the company to launder money or some sort right? I don't remember exactly but it has something to do with money.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
And correct me if I'm wrong, Monica's husband used the company to launder money or some sort right? I don't remember exactly but it has something to do with money.
Yes you are right. But, again, we only know this from the words of Monica and Marcus

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yes you are right. But, again, we only know this from the words of Monica and Marcus
Yeah. also Dick said Monica's husband was jailed because he bet on the wrong party, so he could as well be innocent and just another victim of the corrupt government/ranch 218. The real question is... is Dick telling the truth when he said that? is Melanie telling the truth about Marcus? and Dick helping Monica?

That's what keeps me playing this game. As much as I want to see Monica turn the tables on Victoria, I wish the story could meaningfully progress so all can be explained soon.

Last edited:

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
As far as I remember, it was I who "persuaded" you to help the developer:p. I am ready to help to the best of my ability;)
that's why I told you that you have done so much for the game and for the developer, I am convinced that you could give us a fundamental help for the development of the game but I am not the best person to tell you what you could do, I will talk to DecentMonkey about you.

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah. also Dick said Monica's husband was jailed because he bet on the wrong party, so he could as well be innocent and just another victim of the corrupt government/ranch 218. The real question is... is Dick telling the truth when he said that? is Melanie telling the truth about Marcus and Dick helping Monica?

That's what keeps me playing this game. As much as I want to see Monica turn the tables on Victoria, I wish the story could meaningfully progress so all can be explained soon.
I have been "investigating" this topic. Hints are on the site. Right here
I think that Melanie really helps Monica, as does Dick, and the rest is unknown to us.

Reactions: introvtx

Diskriminasi

Sep 25, 2020
i actually like this game, but the lesbian scenes make me sick a lot especially with julia.

i am still waiting for the revenge version i'm sure this is the treatment of the girl casting in episode 1, or maybe victoria

For developers, you make this game on the taste of customers (vote) or yourself? to be honest i would like to subscribe to patreon, but the lesbi scene excessively disgusts me

David9sk

May 17, 2020
boys, please, if I send you a saved game, someone will pass me that naked dance on the stage, I can't unlock all the positions and then send back the saved game, is anyone willing?

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
boys, please, if I send you a saved game, someone will pass me that naked dance on the stage, I can't unlock all the positions and then send back the saved game, is anyone willing?
This is a bug. I don’t know how you found her, I haven’t seen that. And I have not seen any messages about this error. write here decentmonkeybox@gmail.com . Or I hurried and this is not a bug

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
You can click one time ever upper, one time ever bottom and one time ever in the middle

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes