Newland

Feb 3, 2018
this is a really good game , so beautiful character . does anyone have a CG of this ? i would be appreciate it

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I really have to say, what this game has become is marvellous.
Its beautiful, its slow/patient, it always gives you a choice and the main character actually has a purpose and a believable path.
Sure there are some minor weaknesses, but these are nothing compared to the mad drivel most other games offer.
I have been there watching this game since hour 1 and I really have to say, it went from chaotic to being a REAL GEM!
I did not expect this but I am really really happy and thankful the dev kept working on it!
This is great and I cant wait for the next update(s)!

I hope other devs will be inspired by DecentMonkeys work!

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Hi guys, just to shorten the waiting time, here's a little spoiler... ;)

Screenshot from EP2 v0.1
is from Russia? Shawarma:eek:penedeyewink:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I End Up in jail What should i do Guys Is it game over?
No it's not. Go through the jail scenes. After that, visit your home, visit hotel La Grande and then finally go to clothing store and sleep there the first night.

Greater Guy

Nov 4, 2018
No it's not. Go through the jail scenes. After that, visit your home, visit hotel La Grande and then finally go to clothing store and sleep there the first night.
I've already followed your step, but she said she doesn't need help from the cashier of the clothing store
What should I do then?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I've already followed your step, but she said she doesn't need help from the cashier of the clothing store
What should I do then?
Have you been at your home and the hotel? I'm not absolutely sure now, but you should also go in the dressing room. Normally, the cashier leaves the store then.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes